one of a kind

mud4feet

A few pics of our newest piece of furniture!!!! Contents (partial): 2 CJ Grills, one modified Ford tailgate (tabletop), 4 partial leaf springs, various lengths of rebar, several bent shock stems (legs), one chopped up flywheel (feet), various pieces of soapstone-like tiles salvaged from a dumpster, and immeasurable welding skill and artistic eye (son, Nate!!!!)

Table1.jpg table2.jpg table3.jpg table4.jpg

table5.jpg

Obviously, "SalvageClaus" paid us a visit!!!

Last edited:

I thought I had an easy-going wife when she let us put a foosball table in the living room...

Mrs. Mud has got that one topped tenfold. Sweet table!

Awesome table, bud!! He's quite a talented artist, you must be proud!!

mingez said:
Wow, I'm impressed. THe soap-stone is pretty nicely done. Did he cut it?

VERY COOL!!!

Yeah, he cut it all himself.........and there's a little metal rod between it all.....something like stained glass only the pieces are removable for cleaning. He showed me the pieces after he fished them out of a dumpster and they were all just random polygons - obviously someone's scraps.

TwistedCopper said:
I thought I had an easy-going wife when she let us put a foosball table in the living room...

Mrs. Mud has got that one topped tenfold. Sweet table!

Thanx, TC!!! Mrs. Mud IS greatest!!! It is because of her that I have finally satisfied that inner demon that was plaguing me for 40-some years.......I bought a JEEP!!!!! Otherwise, I'd still be driving some GM P.O.S.......................That a millions of other things that she has done for me.

She is truly unique and I am truly grateful that we found each other.

The table in it's new (at least temporarily) spot..............the "mud" wall!!:purple: :lol: :purple: :lol:

table6.jpg

Hey...............yeah...............we're different!!:funny:

mud4feet said:
A few pics of our newest piece of furniture!!!! Contents (partial): 2 CJ Grills, one modified Ford tailgate (tabletop), 4 partial leaf springs, various lengths of rebar, several bent shock stems (legs), one chopped up flywheel (feet), various pieces of soapstone-like tiles salvaged from a dumpster, and immeasurable welding skill and artistic eye (son, Nate!!!!)

View attachment 103 View attachment 104 View attachment 105 View attachment 106

View attachment 107

Obviously, "SalvageClaus" paid us a visit!!!

That is soooooo Awesome!!!

And the dumpster connection...I LOVE YOU MAN!

Back