Happy New Year!!!

Happy Nude Year,
from the folks, up here in the North Country.....
"keep the shiny side up, and, the dull side down"

Happy New Year everyone!!

I have to say last night was probably one of the worst nights of my life, but but I hope everyone else's went well.

Chin up 88....lottsa fish out there, so be patient..... as far as how the new year went for us....we went out on the town last nite (chauffered) with another couple and visited the Fisherman's Wharf (roudy bar) on Bay St. Now this building has been here for many decades and rumor has it that in a few months it is getting leveled for retail/condo units. So the Mrs. & I have been here for many moons and wanted to pay our last respects to it. When the Mrs. was a bouncin' teenager, she streaked thru the Wharf BA naked. One quess to what happened almost 3 decades later! Yup. Least this time she left her pants on and she and her female friend went bouncin' from the bathroom thru the front door onto Bay St. Well, ring in the new year, eh!! Anyone else have a good story??? LBR

Totally uneventful... I sat here at my computer, then went into the living room to watch the ball fall (I still maintain that's a gyp.) My stupid neighbours across the street were blowing off fireworks, well, they also managed to blow out the transformer behind the house. Yeah... Detroit Edison had power restored by 2 AM...

And I didn't drink a drop either...

Happy New Year!!!

not super eventfull. drank 13 bottles of Kokanne, a few shots of who knows what, and a raindrop and had to drink the kings cup in the card game (3 different peoples drinks poured together). played drinking games all night. 1 called what the f*ck where you have to guess the other persons answer eg. which would you rather lick? the firestations pole or the firemans pole. another was, would you rather recive a hot carl from player 1, or player 2? if you got it wrong you had to drink. it was super disgusting.. but fun all the same. called the BF who was about 3 hours away. talked him into coming home early ;) and had a really great new years day :D YAY!!!

Sunshine and I stayed up and toasted the New Year with a bit of Spumante. Neither of us drink, so I had bought a tiny little bottle earlier in the day, just enough to fill two glasses. It was pretty cool, because we were watching the ball drop somewhere with Regis Philbin, and when it hit "0", our grandfather clock was right on time and chimed!!!! Couldn't have been any closer if we'd planned it that way! So, we kissed and hugged, and downed our drinks after a toast to the New Year, and went to bed. We're such a boring couple.

Back