Haywood County humor

mud4feet

Don't know if y'all have the same sense of humor as mudwoman and I, but I thought I'd share a couple of tidbits from one of our local (free) papers..........we made quite a scene tonight in a local restaurant - laughin' our arses off!!!!!! Here ya' go:

Visitor leaves muddy socks

A Clyde man found a pair of black muddy socks in a trashcan in the master bedroom that were not there when he left his house earlier that day.
The man and his mother retured home about 8 p.m. Jan. 12. They found the socks and noticed open cabinets in the kitchen and finger smiudges on the sliding glass back door.
The receiver of the cordless telephone was the only thing missing.
A 911 call came from the house before the homeowners' return, and a woman caller told dispathchers that her boyfriend was dead.
A few moments passed then the call said, "Oh, there you are. I thought you were dead," according to the incident report. The woman also told dispatchers she lived one mile up the road from where she was calling. Deputies went to the house but got no response when they knocked on the door.
Investigators are still looking into the incident.

and...................

Money missing from freezer

A Waynesville man discovered Jan 15 that $6,500 was missing from a Cool Whip container he kept in his freezer.
The man told deputies he was saving money for remodeling projects and the last time he checked he had $9,500 in the Cool Whip container.

So, does this mean there's still 3 grand left in the "Cool Whip container"!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Real life is always much funnier than Hollywood.

Are you making fun of my wife, all I did was go behind the wood pile to take a leak and she thought I was dead, come on man gimme a break!

Back