I'm Back!

Well it is about time!
I started a thread here awhile back wondering where my fellow Texan was.

Good to see you back.

So, what have you been up to? Working a new job, or did you just change houses? Anything new on the Jeep? Fill us in, we have no lives.....

Just Changed Houses.... Jeep sits as the mrs. and I work opposing* shifts, when I get home she is getting out the door to go to work (at "Big Box-Mart") and the little one isn't real good at sitting still just yet :roll: . It has developed a leak from the rear pumpkin while sitting.... it runs and is behind an automotive shop where my Father-in-law works, strange huh? Money is tight I was offered to trade for an '04 new/used Dual-Sport motorcycle but I like my fer'wheelin'. I just got told to "Cut yer har, yer makin' the 'zekutives n'easy!" proper Texas gramar an all (It's about shoulder length now... I gotta get it cut soon). Oh boy am I ever feelin' "THE ITCH" (no I didn't catch anything), I've been couped up too long :shuddering/cracking voice: aLL wORK aND nO pLAY mAKE zACH gO cRaZy.... bwAh hA hA hA!!!! :/shuddering/cracking voice: Oh how I have longed to get lost on some dusty texas trail... I spent some time out in Alpine, TX, the only thing out there is the Sol-Ross University and some awesome looking horse trails... and some pretty college girls.... out in the middle of nowhere ;) ... but I had left both 'punks back in Austin so.... that darn... (I'm just gonna hit this one head on ) ...conscense (kon-chen-sss). Pretty scenery, but reminded me of that little town from "Tremors"! Most of my time is spent either at work, with my daughter or sleeping.... but now that I have a 'puter I'll have other junkies to chat with ;)

Last edited:
prariepunk said:
.... and the little one isn't real good at sitting still just yet :roll: . It has developed a leak from the rear pumpkin while sitting....

Your daughter or the? :lol:

Back