Looking for metal working tool

90Xjay

Many of you do metal fab for a living so this thread is for you.
I am looking for a ring-roller

image-missing.png

I want on able to do 1/2 in square solild bar stock for my ornamental business.

I don't have room for a big floor model, but maybe someday.

These are kind of hard to find, there is one on ebay, but I think many places that sell them may not be on the internet, since this is an old style manual tool from the blacksmith days.

I run across that sort of thing occasionally in flyers that I get from machine liquidators and auction companies. Small manual machines like that are usually cheap from those sources as that's not where they aim to make the most money. I'll get some names of companies that we've dealt with for you tommorrow if my feeble mind can remember. I'd prefer a quality used piece to a cheap new one.

i'm sorry i looked at that and at first i seen a sail boat rudder control haha sorry haha just thought i would meation that

Yeah, That is right.
I actually have one of those, but it is limited to only 1/4" round stock and I want to go a little bigger. That one is just handy for small ornamental stuff only.
I wished I could go to OCC's shop and just take theirs..;) ;) ;) ;)

Sorry 90Xjay, I forgot today is Saturday. I'll try to find something on Monday.....unless I end up having to go to the shop tommorrow for some reason, but I hope it's Monday;)

Back