What's your favorite Jeep?

Favorite Jeep

• Total voters
TwistedCopper said:
Well of course it is opinion, that's why the question asks:

What is you're FAVORITE Jeep? (Not which one is best ;) )

Yeah.....if it had asked which one is best, everyone would have said the YJ.:p

This doesn't seem like a peeing match to me. Seems pretty friendly and all in good fun.

As TC said it's asking what each of our favorite Jeeps are.

That being said, we all know YJ's suck. It's just getting the simpathy vote!!

Let the ****ing match begin.... LOL (where's my pot-stirring smiley?)

My YJ is my favorite, and mingez, your askin for a beat down, East Coast style. :lol:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

currupt4130 said:
My YJ is my favorite, and mingez, your askin for a beat down, East Coast style. :lol:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

You're right. I stand corrected, they're cute Jeeps:
image-missing.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Last edited:

Sparky-Watts said:
I know why you don't want it to be a peeing match.....

...because you have to squat to pee!!
Hey Spark, what you do on your own time is your own business. I won't judge you.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Currupt, tell me why your sig pic is of a virtual tire tread?
HINT: Click on my sig pic.

BTW Sparky, I JUST saw your white lettered text...ROTFLMAO!! Holy funny!!!

Last edited:

That photo chop of the YJ's headlights... that's just plain foul.

I've had two cj7's (78 and 86) and a Cj5 (81). The 86 I got just two months ago, was rolled last week. (the roll didnt kill it the jackass that slamed into it 5 mins later at 70 mph did !!!) Im thinking of picking up a 93 yj next week so I vote the 7 for now but when i get the yj that could change.

mingez said:

Both of you need to get a room.......LOL..Personally ya'll need to show some action shots or just shut it.......plus where are all the smily's? And dont be hating on the xj's just cause they get high centered on a speed bump at the mall...ROTF.............

yjdave said:
mingez said:

Both of you need to get a room.......LOL..Personally ya'll need to show some action shots or just shut it.......plus where are all the smily's? And dont be hating on the xj's just cause they get high centered on a speed bump at the mall...ROTF.............

That's a nice suzuki in your sig pic. Is that a 4 banger?

Specs please!!!! We welcome all 4 wheel enthusiasts here on Jeepz!!!

:lol:

Boy if thats a suzuki, then i must be looking at a brown minivan in all those pics of the parking lot........LOL........LOL...Oh wait and the one going up a little (non rutted) hill.

yjdave said:
Boy if thats a suzuki, then i must be looking at a brown minivan in all those pics of the parking lot........LOL........LOL...Oh wait and the one going up a little (non rutted) hill.

It's not going up a hill, he just tilted the camera.....:purple:

"VEX", 1983 CJ-7, Jeep number 26. 21 years with VEX. Badass Jeep of all time for me. He's successfully been in and back to US now, in 123 of the Earth's 142 nation states. 1,188,580 miles on his 5th 258 6.

Robert

VEX-Droop-2.jpg

Back