Mmmmm ice cream

TwistedCU

I love a nice big bowl of ice cream. My favorite flavor is Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate :pray: - a dark chocolate ice cream with a real peanut butter ribbon throughout it. Man that's good stuff. It's really good in a big ol' waffle cone, too.

For those with an ice cream vice, what's your favorite ice cream? Bowl, Waffle cone, sugar cone, wafer cone?

Man. You must be really bored....Mine is rockey road.

I like just about anything without nuts or peanut butter. I know.. how can someone not like peanut butter?? I'm one of maybe 6 people on earth who don't like it

Any coffee flavored or chocolate.

I agree with Snitty, I hate chopped nuts on my ice cream.

Wafer and Sugar Cones are best...:D

Blue Bunny "Bunny Tracks". Don't like it in a cone, just too much effort. My actual favorite ice cream treat is Nestle's Drumsticks. I eat two of those every night after supper. I have a deal with my grocer uptown, he'll agree to keep ordering it by the case, and I'll agree to keep buying it by the case!!

i dont like peanut butter or nuts either, and i love anything coffee or chocolate, but when i was at my grandmothers house in TN, i had home made banana ice cream. it was the best.

i love peanut butter, but i'm not a big fan of chopped nuts on any dessert. flavor depends on the mood, anything from heath bar to black ras.

Hmm... Coffee... Nice strong coffee icecream, it's how I enjoy my coffee really, in a solid form. Tons of sugar, plenty of cream, and LOTS OF IT!!! (morning person CAN be forced :D)

Mint chocolate chip is also one of my old-school favourites. I love waffle cone, but usually get a waffle bowl, or just a bowl, because I eat ice cream very slowly, stupid sensitive teeth, and it'll be melted all over the place on a hot summers day if in a cone.

unfortunatly i think they discontinued my favorite: toll house chocolate chip cookiedough ice cream (unlike most cookie dough kind not only does it have the chunks of cookie dough but the icecream is cookie dough flavor, not vanilla)

and i LOVE peanutbutter in icecream... i used to sit at work with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon.. mmm can you say protein?

From a place called Stone Cold Creamery....Amareto ice cream... with a snickers bar added in. All of it piled into a chocolate waffle bowl.

Well I cant read any more...BBL heading over to SCC....Thanks TC your Number one in my book now:twisted:

Ice Cream is great but I could really go for a guava smoothie right now!

Wade said:
i dont like peanut butter or nuts either, and i love anything coffee or chocolate, but when i was at my grandmothers house in TN, i had home made banana ice cream. it was the best.

Grandma used to make home made bananna ice cream. Man that suff was the goods.

Coming in second to my aforementioned favorite would be Carmen's "Blueberry Waffle Cone", it's real vanilla (like Bryers) but with blueberries and chuncks of broken waffle cones.

CRAIG - No, I wasn't bored. I was just having a late-night snack. Hey, come to think of it... it's about that time :)

Back