Spotfirecsi

Hey all just wanted to to say hi from Ca. Just found the site and its great. I have some questions about diffrent jeeps and looks like i found the right place.

Glad you're here!

There are a great bunch of folks here and all glad to help a fellow jeeper.

Welcome aboard, we have a great bunch here except that sparky guy...(I wouldnt talk to him :p ).
Well give us the scoop why kind of jeep do you have? And where are all the great pics of you wheelin?

Thanks again, well as of last week im in between jeeps. I got a 86 CJ7 two months ago. It got rolled on the 19th (the roll didnt kill it the jackass that hit it 5 min later at 70 mph did) Needless to say it was a heartbreaker. This was the third jeep ive owned over the years. My first was a 78 CJ7 I on bought on my 16th birthday. Then i had a 81 cj5 that went to my Dad.(three kids didnt fit to good in it) I already looking at getting another one monday. A guy at work has a 93 YJ. I was worried about getting a YJ but from all ive read in here it will run just as hard as my CJ's did.

Welcome aboard!! Yeah, it's a great bunch here (except for that dude from Utah that photochops his Hotwheels cars into rocks in his backyard to pass them off as a real rig....he actually drives a Yugo with a fart-can muffler and 6 foot wing on the back.)

I jest a lot about the different Jeeps here, but truly they are all very capable right out of the box. I drive a YJ and love it, and wouldn't trade it for anything. If perchance, I did get a deal on a TJ, I suppose I'd take it, too.....enjoy the site, and keep on Jeepin'!

BTW, bummer about your 86. Just glad you weren't hurt too badly. The dude that hit it should be drawn and quartered.....

well I got the 93 yj I pick it up monday. anyone had a problem with the yj not having locking hubs. Ive heard the vacc system sucks and fails alot. also is there a light that comes on to tell you it went into 4drive??

Attachments

• 96c15ea05d72.jpg
    96c15ea05d72.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 172
out with the old:cry:

In with the new 8) hope this one will last longer than a month

Attachments

• 96c15ea05d72.jpg
    96c15ea05d72.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 168
  • b12241e4250d.jpg
    b12241e4250d.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 1c5f24297fed.jpg
    1c5f24297fed.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 120
Run, fast, they just want your money and to give you bad advice about your jeep, they're all sick like that...

Just kidding, this is actually one of the greatest group of guys on the net.

Back