Wheres everyone goin this weekend?

jeeper411

I was just wondering what and where everyone is going wheeling this weekend. I just wanted some ideas. Thanks[addsig]

Damn...wish I had the money to go wheelin. Got fired from my job 2 weeks ago because I was wheeling at my friends ranch that is about 2 hours from where I live. Of course bad luck befell me....I almost rolled...and then I got stuck real bad and by the time I got out and got back to town I was over an hour late for work, plus that got a speeding ticket on the way and THEN on top of all that I got fired. Now I'm looking for a new job....damn they are hard to find.[addsig]

Sorry to hear about your job...
image-missing.png
Hope something pans out for you soon! Patti[addsig]

Weekends are when I have to work the most, as an Auctioneer Saturdays are Mondays and Sundays are Tuesdays and Mondays are Mondays again. However this Tuesday I am going to the hills around here. Need to clear the head. Rayovac man I hate to hear about your job loss here at christmas. Hope the best for you in your search! I to am looking for another job! I want to find someone that don't do anything and needs help.
image-missing.png
I will take some pics this Tuesday and let you guys see the hills around here if I can figure out the upload deal here. Tug[addsig]

Thanks tug id love to see some pics, and rayovac im sorry that you lost your job.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Sorry to hear about the job Ray. Let me know where you are, and what you do...maybe there's somthing I can do for you Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thanks guys for the support...my job sucked anyway...if anyone tells you they make a lot of money delivering pizza's dont you believe it hehe. [addsig]

Back