Donk523

Hey everybody, i just found this site while i was on the internet one day, looked pretty cool so i decided to join. I'm not new to having a jeep, my dad had an old CJ, and it's almost 2 years since i bought my first car, a 98 TJ. I'm kinda the oddball of the family because i was raised up in a family of chevy's. Owning a Jeep is the coolest thing, I LOVE MY JEEP. Everyone at my highschool loves jeeps and they all want to go off-roading with me. I do some occasional off-roading but nothing to extreme because my dad would kill me if he found out. Well, hopely i came to the right site because i plan on making some mods to it now and i have a lot of questions. Thanks.

Ask away, we got a little bit of everything from mild to extreme and tons of knowledge. My dad was the same way when I first started taking my Jeep offroad and two years later it's missing its fenders, has crumpled sheetmetal and is hardly a Jeep anymore lol, well it still has the grill and body and hood. :lol:

Donk523, what does the "Donk" stand for? Just curious. I remember that word being used in the first crocodile dundee movie and the big guy in the bar, his name was Donk. LOL, Take Care and welcome. KJ

Welcome aboard!!! You'll get more than enough help from our audience of experts. Even Mingez has something helpful to say occasionally....that is if you're talking about Surrey's.

Welcome to the board Donks. Feel free to ask as many of questions as you like, we answer all of them.

To help you out try doing a search on some of your questions if that doesn't help post away and we will all try to answer it...ecpt that Sparky dude...he doesn't own a jeep, the pics are of his neighbors jeep. Hi ya Spanky!:lol:

currupt4130 said:
Some people over use the letter "Z" for some reason here.

And some people have been getting really anal about things I post here lately for some reason.

KrazyJeeper said:
Donk523, what does the "Donk" stand for? Just curious. I remember that word being used in the first crocodile dundee movie and the big guy in the bar, his name was Donk. LOL, Take Care and welcome. KJ

The "Donk" stands for exactly what you said, it's from the guy in Crocodile Dundee. My Dad gave me that nickname my freshman year in highschool because I became bigger than him and that I threw my opponents around during my wrestling matches.

Sorry I haven't been able to post any pics lately, I've been in florida for my spring break and I can't seem to find any pics of my jeep so it might be a few days. I'll try to get them on the site asap.

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I could be able to post my pics, but they're here now

Attachments

• P4120064.JPG
    P4120064.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 185
  • P4120066.JPG
    P4120066.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 195
  • P4120069.JPG
    P4120069.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 131
Back