Rock Climbing

mingez

do any of you do it? It's a blast!!!!

Went today just outside Golden at Table Mountian:
image-missing.png

It was thrice the fun, cause there's a small trail to get there (four wheeling) and a pretty tough hike to get up to the cliffs, and then the climbing itself.

Here are some pics from the day:

My friends Randi and Steve:
Golden1-3.jpg

Me gettin started:
Golden2-3.jpg

On my way up:
Golden4-3.jpg

Here I am totally cheezin' it right before reaching the top:
Golden3-2.jpg

It was a fun day had by all, capped off with some buffalo burgers at the Buffalo Rose (rare of course) with several beers to ease our sore muscles.

Here is a pic from another website that shows Table Mountain from a distance(Golden Cliffs) I didn't think to take any shots from further away:
1300578_medium_1d3d69-2.jpg

No thanks. I'll keep my feet firmly on the ground. Or on my bike.

Oh, more pictures of Randi please. Assuming that she is a she. I'd rather look at her legs than yours. :D

Very fond of climbing... We have an indoor climbing area around here, they converted an old warehouse in Pontiac... Lots of fun, and a heck of a workout as well...

Saurian said:
Very fond of climbing... We have an indoor climbing area around here, they converted an old warehouse in Pontiac... Lots of fun, and a heck of a workout as well...
Yes, a heckuva workout. I'm a little out of practice and a bit sore.

south442 said:
Oh, more pictures of Randi please. Assuming that she is a she. I'd rather look at her legs than yours. :D

Dude, all of this talk of my legs, I'm wearing board shorts. You guys are all making it seem like I'm wearing hot pants or something. Don't be jealous y'all.

BTW- yes Randi is a "She" :p

Looks like fun! You might make a good lineman, Mingez. How are you at knots? lol

TwistedCopper said:
Looks like fun! You might make a good lineman, Mingez. How are you at knots? lol

It's a blast. And such a good workout.

Knots? Well, If I tie the knot more than once, I'll retain it. But it seems after the season's over, I forget.

Not much of a climber, but I used to love rappelling. Now I'm too fat and would have to use logging chain instead of rope.

mingez said:
It's a blast. And such a good workout.

Knots? Well, If I tie the knot more than once, I'll retain it. But it seems after the season's over, I forget.
If you can't tie a knot, tie alot ;)

Bounty__Hunter said:
What show was that, "Pan down, Pan down" :lol:
Golden1-3.jpg

Ok, glad I wasn't the only one thinking that!!:lol:

I always tease Sunshine when we're in line at the grocery store by picking up a magazine with a hot chick on the cover and tilting the magazine like I'm trying to look down her top or something!:lol:

Well, we also went on Easter:

Rockclimbing010-3.jpg

Rockclimbing019-3.jpg

Rockclimbing017-3.jpg

Rockclimbing009-3.jpg

Rockclimbing014-3.jpg

Me showing off the right GUN:
Rockclimbing031-3.jpg

Clickable thumbs:

For those of you who haven't been to Golden:

Golden from where we are climbing:
Rockclimbing006-3.jpg

Coors Beer Plant:
Rockclimbing007-3.jpg

Downtown Denver as veiwed from Table Mountain:
Rockclimbing005-3.jpg

Thanks for thinking of us when taking pictures of the girl. Much better. :D

Oh, and just like Barney Fife, it's a good thing that you keep your "gun" unloaded. :lol: :lol:

Sparky-Watts said:
S.m.o.g.!!!!!!

Eh? If you're referring to the city pic, it isn't really smoggy in Denver at all. That's just the distance and the dust that day. Usually it's much clearer than that. The wind on the front range kicks up the dust sometimes.

mingez said:
Eh? If you're referring to the city pic, it isn't really smoggy in Denver at all. That's just the distance and the dust that day. Usually it's much clearer than that. The wind on the front range kicks up the dust sometimes.

S=Sweet
M=Mother
O=Of
G=God

As in, Sweet Mother of God, look at the booty!!!!!!:lol:

Sparky-Watts said:
S=Sweet
M=Mother
O=Of
G=God

As in, Sweet Mother of God, look at the booty!!!!!!:lol:

:purple: :lol: :lol: :purple: :purple: :lol: :purple: :lol: :lol: :twisted: