i hate ppl (actually only vandals)

jakbob said:
so TC...how much that xj you saw cost?
I've seen 2. The one I mentioned would never pass MD inspection as it was rusted badly. There's another that sits in front of a house sometimes with a for sale sign, but it must still be registered/tagged because it is hit or miss as to if it is there. I'll stop by next time I see it and let you know. It looks like an older XJ but looks clean from the road (red 4 dr, stock alloys)... I have no idea what kind of shape it is actually in.

Wow that is really ****ed up! It ticks me off just looking at the pictures.. I hope you can find another jeep or parts for repairs quickly and that this doesnt happen again!

ok, so the verdict is in...im going to try to rebuild...theres just a couple of things i need though...anyone got a engine stand or a cherry picker (engine hoist) that i could use? im gonna do it the hard way...oh yeah...

heres the list of things i am sure im gonna need (parts wise)

engine (gonna go wit a 4.0)
engine harness
ECU
ax15
maybe a new transfercase?

anything else not listed here that i would need? and i need to know what the spline count on the transfer case and an ax15 is so i know if i need to get another one or not...

Last edited:

ahhh make sure you take pics all along the way!

Back