drifting jeep accident

Moron.. why would you ever do that in a jeep?

I just got to take a drivers safety course here where they show you how to recover from skids and other fun stuff. We were using Toyota Camry's and GM Trailblazers. All that kept going thru my head was "there's no way in hell I'll ever be able to do this in my Jeep". We got to do full on smokin 360's and slalom course at about 50kph. It was definetly good training and a whole lot of fun though.

If i slide in my jeep it's not by my choice and i'm gonna be needing a new pair of pants... unless it's in the mud of course

Oh come on guys, I pulled off a 720 in my Wrangler when I wrecked it last week without rolling it, so you guys should at least be able to do a 360 :rolleyes:.

:lol:

lol you can get a cherokee to do a 720 if you want to. As long as you keep with one certain direction of spin. If you go one way and then try to go the other, like the guy did at the end, you are bound to flip any jeep. I've had 2 cherokees and a wrangler on 2 wheels driving crazy. So it just depends on which way you throw your momentum.

red93 said:
If i slide in my jeep it's not by my choice and i'm gonna be needing a new pair of pants... unless it's in the mud of course
You got it, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are

jumppr said:
We got to do full on smokin 360's....
Every time I do that the local law enforcement shows up like I did something wrong :roll:

Back