Famous Jeeps

Roundlights

This may be dorky, but I wonder how many famous Jeeps there are out there.

Mork & Mindy(flat fendered at that!)

Daisy Duke

All the M.A.S.H vehicles really......

Are there any others you can think of??

Jurassic park.

Tremors.

Memphis Belle

Oh, and who can forget:
image-missing.png

south442 said:
Jurassic park.

Tremors.

Memphis Belle

Oh, and who can forget:
image-missing.png

Too funny, Tremors came up last night in conversation in the bar, toted as a great......... and I have yet to see it.

Now the nail is in the confin, its getting added to the Netflix........

Nicely done!

I drive my wife crazy with that movie "Tremors". For some reason, every time it is on tv I watch it. It's one of those that's not great but you can watch it over and over again...if there is nothing else to do.

Well, I don't know if these are to be considered "famous" but here are some in TV and Movies.

"Castaway"- Hanks drives a XJ at the end of the film

"ER" - Dr. Carter drives a TJ.

Of course, more obvious would be the Rubi in "Tomb Raider"

Ok, now I'm really disappointed with you Jeepz guys. How the hell can this thread go 5 posts without a mention of MacGyver and the brown Wrangler of doom??? :confused:

Jason4x4 said:
Ok, now I'm really disappointed with you Jeepz guys. How the hell can this thread go 5 posts without a mention of MacGyver and the brown Wrangler of doom??? :confused:

MacGyvers Wrangler....... FLIPPIN SWEET!!

I always thought the Fall Guy whipped a CJ too but much research has proven otherwise.......

Roundlights said:
MacGyvers Wrangler....... FLIPPIN SWEET!!

I always thought the Fall Guy whipped a CJ too but much research has proven otherwise.......

Didn't the Fall guy drive a big lifted short Chevy 4x4?

jeepwillie21 said:
"wild Things" the hottest part of the movie is when he (Dillion) get his YJ washed.

That's the one I've been trying to think of the name for!!!! Didn't much care for Neve Campbell, but that other chicky was a hottie!!!! And lots of bikini time for her, too!!

Sparky-Watts said:
Didn't the Fall guy drive a big lifted short Chevy 4x4?

He did.
Big old eagle across the hood if I remember correctly. Must have been 38's on that rig, and to think he could get that truck to pretty much jump buildings in a single bound..........

Where do you get suspension like that?

New Jack City.

Wesley Snipes rolls in a bling YJ and then his female gangster henchwoman jumps out and shoots a dude in the head. Afterwards, Wesley says something like "Now that's how you Cap somebody right in the middle of the streat in Broad F*****g Day light!"

image-missing.png

Last edited:
Do any of you remember "soul man". late 80's maybe early 90's flick about a white who couldnt get a free ride to college unless he was black? He had a black YJ.

these jeeps aren't famous, but ones i've noticed:

anyone watch rescue me?
franco has a red tj.

there are jeeps in a few nickelback videos.

Back