Finally... A Yj!

TwistedCU

Yup, I finally bought a YJ. I went with my friend Kevin's '91 Sahara. It's in pretty nice shape, but needs some little things fixed (horn, alignment) and one not so little (exhaust manifold). Did the transaction today and should have it home by the weekend.

:beer:

TwistedCopper said:
Yup, I finally bought a YJ. I went with my friend Kevin's '91 Sahara. It's in pretty nice shape, but needs some little things fixed (horn, alignment) and one not so little (exhaust manifold)....

Now I know your a liar.... I've NEVER heard of a 4.0 having a cracked manifold/:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I'm happy for ya Harry.

SWEET!!! Congrats dude. Harry is happy!

Auto?

TwistedCopper said:
Yup, I finally bought a YJ. I went with my friend Kevin's '91 Sahara. It's in pretty nice shape, but needs some little things fixed (horn, alignment) and one not so little (exhaust manifold). Did the transaction today and should have it home by the weekend.

Any pictures of it?? Once you get everything fixed, we'll have to go wheelin' sometime 8) .

redrooster said:
Bring it by. I have a fresh pack of sawzall blades. I'll weld that manifold up too.
I have plenty of blades too, but I wish I was close enough to ya to take you up on the welding.

90Xjay said:
When will you have pics up TC?
New pics on Saturday, but here's a re-post of a pic I put in another thread (it's from when we went to Greenridge a while ago):
2Gr-1.jpg

Jason4x4 said:
Any pictures of it?? Once you get everything fixed, we'll have to go wheelin' sometime 8) .
You betcha!

I'll be in PA next week. I don't think the welder will fit in my carry on bag though.
I would say put it on UPS, but shipping would be more than what a local shop would charge to weld it for you.

redrooster said:
I'll be in PA next week. I don't think the welder will fit in my carry on bag though.
I would say put it on UPS, but shipping would be more than what a local shop would charge to weld it for you.

Where in PA?

I'll be in Pittsburgh tommorrow thru next Wed also TC.
Sorry that I won't have time to run down and meet ya though.:(

90Xjay said:
I'll be in Pittsburgh tommorrow thru next Wed also TC.
Sorry that I won't have time to run down and meet ya though.:(
Pitt is almost 4 hours away anyhow. Too bad, that would have been great.

Make sure you wear some anti-Steelers garb out there, they love that in Pittsburg.:purple:

That's about an hour away... whatcha doin out there?

TwistedCopper said:
Pitt is almost 4 hours away anyhow. Too bad, that would have been great.

Make sure you wear some anti-Steelers garb out there, they love that in Pittsburg.:purple:

Anti-Steelers????
I've still got my Terrible Towel from the 80's somewhere!:lol: :lol:

Back