Big Tires + Big Horsepower = Jumping Jeeps

That was filmed at Gray Rock. I ride with several of those guys. They are having the Superlift June Jam there this weekend. There should be a lot more scenes like those happening.

Man i wish i could beat my jeep like that! my axles would pop on the first little hill!! great vidsss!!!

nica89yj said:
Man i wish i could beat my jeep like that! my axles would pop on the first little hill!! great vidsss!!!
Been there, broke that. Now I am breaking high dollar transfer cases.
I can't quite recall what hill all that bouncing was on. I think it was one called Tub Rock. If so, it has a natural spring running out of it and points straight up. The video makes it look relatively flat.
Also, I think the guy who made that video sells them as well. Look on www.caos4x4.com to find more.

We had a good weekend at the Superlift June Jam at Gray Rock. The TV crew was there filming for an upcoming episode to air on the Outdoor Channel. I don't know if I will make the cut or not, but was there for the video. I at least expect to be shown almost getting rolled on by a big purple Jeep. Me and the camera guy had to scatter from our perch.

Back