Hey Jeeper Newbie here !!!!

TwistedTJ

Hi, I guess im the newbie here I post on other boards so some of you may already know me but if ya dont heres a little about my TJ "Mud-Thumper" she's a 98 TJ I-4 5spd. with a few mods heres a list of them: Gibson Catback, K&N Filter, 2 Hella Rallye 4000's Foglights,Bestop Sailcloth top w/tinted windows,Bushwacker Cut-Out Flares,4in Standard Skyjacker Lift , 33in. Xterrain's on 15x10 Rockcrawers , Cobra Cb , Hilift Jack , 760 watt Sony Amp, 12in Pioneer Sub in a qlogic enclosure, and a Pioneer 3100 headunit . and thats about it
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome to the board Twisted, I hope you'll find any info you might need, and be able to contribute any that you might have. We also have a very loose chatroom schedule (sundays around 9-9:30 pm EST) if you'd like to join in Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey Twisted and a big welcome to the gang. I hope you like it here as there are some very knowledgeable folk it here. Hope to see you in the chat room as it is just getting off the ground. Tug[addsig]

Hey Twisted! Glad to have you here...we've been running amok with nonsense here lately!!
image-missing.png
Welcome! Patti[addsig]

Back