1959 jeep willy cj2a

misty

hey I'm new here i am looking for any owners manual, service manuals, or any kind of info anyone might have out there about a 1959 jeep willy thanks you:)

according to all the paper work and numbers i have it says it 's a 1959 cj2a

Welcome to Jeepz!

There was a 1949 CJ3A... it was the first. The CJ2A had a split windsheild. The CJ3A had a one piece windsheild with a pop-open air vent under it in the windsheild frame.

He's right though, they didn't make the CJ3B until 1953. It had a distinctively higher hood for the "F" head Hurricane engine. It also had the one piece windsheild but not the vent.

Hope that helps

Got a picture of the Jeep?

well ok the vehicle is a1959 jeep willy overland truck now my brother in law is not sure if it is a cj2a or cj3b but we do know it has a 226 l head 6 cylinder engine we need info about the vacumm lines can anyone help thank you

the serial number on the body is 55268 46927 then it says willys motors inc.toledo ohio u.s.a. the top of the motor says willys super hurricane and the numbers on the motor are tw6l139246 can anyone help me decipher what this means so we can figure out exactally what this truck is thanks for any help

Back