A bit of wheeling footage...

I can't play it. It says I have to install Adobe Flash..something.
Do you have it anywhere in a mpeg?

Saurian said:
I do not, it's hosted in FLASH on someone's myspace...

Well, poopey.:(

Didja break anything this time? Last time I remember you going out, you pert near tore yer front brush guard/bumper thingy off......I know, that's been a while, but I've slept since then, and have very little recollection of events between then and now......:p

Good video... started off kinda slow but at the end that was sick... is his engine shot? the water rushing out when they opened the door was priceless

Wow that really sucks. Looked like a lot of fun. Can't wait till i can move my foot again so i can go out in the muddy yonder. I am missing the entire summer it looks like.

Sparky, my Jeep is alive and well... My buddy Eric and I straightened the guard out enough to install the missing piece, you know, the one that would keep it from bending, and just happened to arrive at the shop while I was out there bending the daylights out of the guard... :redface:

The TJ is quite well, we had to do an oil change there in the park, about 10 quarts of chocolate milk came out of the engine when we drained it... He turned it off immediately when it started to sink, so it didn't hydrolock, from what I heard, it made it home just fine, and the guy lives in Adrian, which is about a good 2 hours from Mt. Morris, where we were at. It was running great when we left the park and went into town for lunch... That was nice, most of us out there that day had never met before, but we all ended up going to lunch and such... It was really cool, very fun day... This was one of those classic "let's just bomb around in the scramble area" after one guy left... That's always when that last horrible stuck of the day happens, and you're there for a couple hours taking care of it.

Well with my brother gettin this truck and my gf getting a jeep i finally have some people to go wheeling with. Nobody is willing or capable of handling the abuse i put mine through. I got voted dirtiest vehicle at my highschool last year!

I Could Not Get It To Play Even After I Dl Flash. If Its A Place To Wheel In Mi You Should Hook Me Up Im In Lansing And There Isnt I Lot Of Riding To Do Here. I Hit Silver Lake Once Since I Got My Jeep About 2 Months Ago. Other Than That Its Construction Sites And What Ever Urban Crawling I Can Find.

Attachments

• jeepz.jpg
    jeepz.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 59
Back