what's a good site/catalog for stuff?

Abutterfly

I waited 5 weeks for this BestTop catalog to arrive only for it to have NO prices in it! GGGRRRR! I hate that! Don't even send it to me if I have to contact YOU for prices. Am I wrong or am I the customer?? Where is a good site or catalog for Jeep extra junkies?? Not like major stuff.. like girly stuff like a little Jeep pouch for my Jeep hair barrettes and stuff.. HA! Just kidding.. but stuff like seat covers... light covers.. cool little crappy bling-bling...8) I saw a cool Jeep sticker that said "nothin' in here is worth dying for" stupid stuff like that...:purple:

There are several, but here are two of my favorites, and possibly the two most popular:

Quadratec

4 Wheel Drive Hardware

They both have plenty of stuff, from little knick-knacks to full Jeep rebuild stuff, and pretty much have prices for everything listed.

Need some Jeep Lip Balm?

And how about a nifty little roll-bar bag to carry it in?

Or if you want to carry more stuff, how about this back-of-the-seat bag that hangs on the back of the front seat?

See? There are some pretty cool little girly thingies in there for ya!!;)

Lip balm? HUH? WHAT?

::shaking that one off::

Anyhooooo...

Quadratec and 4WD Hardware both get the nod from me as well. They are usually the go-to suppliers when I need something I can't buy locally. Quadratec is in PA so shipping is usually quick (heck they might be really close to you - I dunno). Both have good service and stand behind the products in my experience.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/index.asp is another, but I never personally used them so...

All 3 of those companies will send you a free catalog if you go to their website and request them. Then you will see why so many say Jeep is an acronym for "Just empty every pocket" ;) It all starts with getting a set of "grab handles" to mount on the rollbar to help getting in or out and to hang on to when boucing around. Next thing you know you start to wonder what it would take to fit bigger tires under your Jeep... that's when it goes from interest to obsession. Good luck with that BWAAAHAAAHAAA

Okay, Okay.. I won't get the Jeep Lip Balm..:roll: But I swear, if I see ANY cute Jeep barettes THEY'RE MINE!!!:lol: Just kidding. My Jeep is nice, it says... Yea, I'm cool, dats right.... but I want it to say, DAMN, that chic ROCKS!!! HA!
I don't like the all one color... I need to add some black or something? It's WAY too refined. I don't know.. what do you think? How do you add more color to a :D Sahara? I wanna rip those fenders off and put some black ones on. This Jeep will be a rolling piece of crap in NO time!:lol:
and YES, I like smilies.

Abutterfly said:
Okay, Okay.. I won't get the Jeep Lip Balm..:roll: But I swear, if I see ANY cute Jeep barettes THEY'RE MINE!!!:lol: Just kidding. My Jeep is nice, it says... Yea, I'm cool, dats right.... but I want it to say, DAMN, that chic ROCKS!!! HA!
I don't like the all one color... I need to add some black or something? It's WAY too refined. I don't know.. what do you think? How do you add more color to a :D Sahara? I wanna rip those fenders off and put some black ones on. This Jeep will be a rolling piece of crap in NO time!:lol:
and YES, I like smilies.

If ya get rid of those fender flares, I'll take'em off yer hands!! :p My cousin was supposed to be sending me his old TJ flares, but seems to have forgotten about me.:( He got his new ones a couple of months ago, and even asked for my address to ship the old ones to.:???: I like smilies, too!8) :p :lol: :eek: ;)

Sparky-Watts said:
If ya get rid of those fender flares, I'll take'em off yer hands!!

I will be pulling the Tomb Raider flares off mine pretty soon. They are much bigger than most though. Let me know if interested.

Back