Movie Thread- Lets have fun !

90Xjay

I figured with all of the serious threads going on, I would attempt to lighten things up some.

This is a thread where you try and guess what movie a quote came from. When you post, first try and guess what movie the previous poster was referring to before posting your own favorite quote.

here is an obscure quote from a favorite movie of mine.

"you can't serve papers on a rat, baby sister. You've either got to kill him.. or let em be."

Stumped me.

Try an easy one:

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

From the same movie

"What in the wild, wild, world of sports is goin' on here?"

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges. "

Familiar but can't think of it right now.

"what is your major malfunction numb nuts?"

Here you go "Chew on this!" : "It's only an island if you look at it from the water."

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm. I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?"

90Xjay said:
"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm. I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?"

Vacation.

Here's an easy one: "2000 bucks and it's yours. You can take it home with you. As a matter of fact, I'll throw in the black keys for free. "

KrazyJeeper said:
Kid, the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia."
Indie?

everyone give up on mine? It's from my favorite movie released in 1975 ;)

Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
You gonna do something or just Stand there and bleed?"

No idea...

Here's an obscure one, one of my favourite movies of all time... This one is towards the end of the movie...

"Open the gates, dear friends, and seize the day!!!"
"No no no, quite wrong! ::pulls sword:: Open the gates!"

Ah, Vacation. I love the exchange toward the end of Chistmas Vacation:

Clark: "You'll have to forgive my cousin Eddie. His heart is bigger than his brain."
Eddie: " 'Preciate that Clark"

How about this one: "You are a neo maxi zoom dweebie"

Back