Today is my Birthday

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
So today I celebrated my 21st anniversary of turning 21 years old.
My wheeling buddies threw me a party last night where my wife presented me a fully lifted TJ.
Orange with blue flames, Custom front and rear stingers. A radical Fabric lift sitting on coil-overs with Dana 60s F/R...

pictures to follow

Happy 21st again,... no strippers, beer bongs or keg stands this time???!!!!

Happy birthday old fart. Can't wait to see the pics. Think you could get your wife to talk to mine? Mine would never get me anything like that let alone a jeep....she hates it. She says I spend more time and money on the jeep than I do on her. Thats not true I tell her. The jeep just doesn't talk back.

Happy Freakin' Birthday, Ute!! I'll be celebrating my 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday in a couple of months! What'd she get ya, a pillow case? An embroidered Jeep on a blanket? Or an embroidered t-shirt or jacket?

Happy Birthday! I'm bettin your wife got you one of those little remote control Jeep rockcrawlers. Just my guess though.

jumppr said:
Happy Birthday! I'm bettin your wife got you one of those little remote control Jeep rockcrawlers. Just my guess though.

The award for the best guess goes to jumppr!
my jeep can crawl across any birthday cake made today!
Well here it is the newest jeep in the Utah's family photo album cake crawler II
image-missing.png

TwistedCopper said:
The fabric lift kept me guessing...

Cool toy. I guess they were out of H2's? J/K!

H2's!!!!:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple: You're so mean!!!:purple: Guess that's why I like you.:p

Yeah, the fabric lift is what made me think it was a blanket or shirt or jacket......where the heck did you come up with that clue?:???:

Happy belated birthday!!!!! Mud is in Louisiana and disconnected from Mudwoman, so things have been, to say the least, disoriented. Sorry I missed your bday, you young pup!!! Sounds like you've got a great wife. Enjoy!!!! The best is yet to come, trust me!!

Back