Yet ANOTHER Jeep lesson I had to learn

Abutterfly

Well, sit back and listen to yet another tale of woe from me...Yesterday was a perfect day...90 degrees, full sun... top off.. cruisin' around...PERFECT.

We were going to friends later in the evening and I stopped at the Winery for some liquid fun to take along. I went in there sportin' my 3 day old "Jeep hair" which was held in place with a blue do-rag..... I never wore a do-rag in my life.. or since I was like 7 or so. You must understand that I have perfect princess pageant hair at ALL times... or I used to before I owned this Jeep. I actually tied a bandana on my head and went out like that!!?? Crazy I tell ya, just crazy. You gotta know me to really appreciate that.... My husband kept saying AARRRRGGGGGGG! the entire day as he was totally stupefied at my new look.....
I walk into the winery.. sunburned and lookin' like somethin' that just stepped out of a Z Z Top video...( I mean I looked like Billy Gibbons... that old hillbilly hippie dude..NOT one of the hot chicks!) :purple: Okay, I was sort of a cross between both... I was a hot sunburned chick with some serious Harley hair!! So, I walk in and the very proper ladies bedecked in pearls in the winery glance at each other and take a step back and say "Yesssss, may we help you ( you dirty sweaty girl).
I think they thought it was a stick-up or somethin'..... I said "Listen up, cookie, I want a bottle a dat Niagra you broads got back dere... and snappy it up! The sun is shinin' and I'm drivin' a Jeep!!! Move it!" I thought I saw her go for the silent alarm under the counter......:purple: I am kidding.. but she did sortof hustle me out the door... I think her friend Gladys and the gang were on their way in from the sewing circle....
Okay so we left and went to my friends and I tied a serious smash on. We were leaving and hubby was designated driver and my daughter hops in the back and says "It's wet in here". I said "no, honey, it's not........Mommy it's wet on the floor .....It can't be wet , honey, it hasn't rained and besides Mommy fixed that leak... it's condensation under the floor mat... NO MOM, IT'S A PUDDLE.... I just blew it off cause I was half toasted and all.

This morning I crawl out and go for groceries and lo and behold... IT IS WET ON THE FLOOR IN THERE!!! How can it be?? It hasn't rained for days and it was 90 yesterday and blazing sun!!!!! Very long story short.. the water was BLUE.......and I realized that we just filled the wiper fluid yesterday...and... you already know the ending... I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A LITTLE CAP/PLUG THING THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IS IN WHEN YOU REMOVE THE HARD TOP.. THAT WIPER FLUID TUBE THAT RUNS TO THE BACK WINDOW!!!!!! My wiper fluid is now draining from the plugs in the floor....Oh well, what can ya do.. live and learn. It's going to be sunny again... I will go dry my little honey out and ROCK AND ROLLLLLLLL!!!!! 8)

Dang, butterfly, you slay me!!!!:lol: Why wife thinks I'm nuts, sittin' in here at 8:30 on a Sunday morning cackling my dern fool head off!!!:lol: Oh, Lawdy, my ribs hurt so bad from laughing!!!!! That winery story is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You tied a serious smash on in front of your daughter?:shock: :shock: :shock:

you won't have anything to say when she comes home loaded:redface:

Back