Hey Er-body!!!

Special_K

Long time no speake'!!

I've been absent for a while and was thinking about the board yesterday so thought I'd pop in and see what's been going on. I just parused some of the posts to get a flavor of the recent discussions. As for me, its been the same ole same ole to a greater or lesser degree. Let's see, a few new things...

• Still playing hockey...I'm only playing in a recreational league right now and ended up sitting out of the competitive leagues all season. I will probably start playing competitively again this fall...still debating that and an in-residence training camp in late Aug. The 2-3 game per week committment takes soooo much time. I do really enjoy it...if only I got paid to do it too. :)
  • Otherwise, I'm waiting for easy hockey (NHL) to start back...easy 'cuz I just watch. Thrashers didn't make the playoffs :cry: but that's old.
  • I've been extraordinarily busy working with one biz and starting another that may eventually go IPO. It's very cool, but it's not easy at all...but I guess nothing worthwhile ever is. With this new one, I'm continually cycling between super motivated and dazed & discouraged...but that's life.
  • Oh, here's a good one. My home has been converted in to a fraternity house...well, sort of. Some friends always joked that my home looks like a frat house in many ways, but a couple of friends took that to a new level when they mounted large greek letters representing Kappa Pi (my initials) prominently on the front of my home. Now they talk of doing composites. I think we've created a monster. But I'll oblige as usual...it's kind of funny.
  • Still dating/unmarried...but I'm dating a hygenist now...the OB/GYN ultimately didn't work out. BTW, where'd my girlfriend Antsinmypants go? Ants, I miss you so much. Why'd you leave me????? :cry: Hehehe :D
  • I still long about moving to Colorado, but it won't be this year. :( But I will likely make the move before I'm collect social security though. :roll: Another buddy rubbed it in when he announced a few weeks ago that he is moving to CO this week. I'm so jealous. :twisted: Soon I say, soon!! You'll rue the day!!!! Wait, that last sentence didn't quite fit in...please disregard.

Oh well, I presume Mingez is still a pinko commie :p and everyone is doing well. I know I won't have time to stay regularly involved in posts in an ongoing manner, but I'll try to pop in every now and then.

Ken

Good to hear from you! So what type of business are you in?

TwistedCopper said:
Good to hear from you! So what type of business are you in?

I'll say the new one is technology-based but the specific nature is confidential right now due to competitive concerns. Don't want the competition to get a leg up before it's out the gate.

Howdy!! Yeah, Mingez is still a pinko-commie-surrey-drivin' wimp. He moved to Colorado. He couldn't stand the heat in NM, it was too hard on his precious skin and made his hair friz. Twisted is still trying his best to create his own country, now on his 39th kid, I think. I finally got the YJ lifted a few weeks ago, after 2 1/2 years of waiting and pouting. Mud is down in Lousiana building some kind of foot bridge over a little ditch or some such thing. Ants was here a few days ago, she said she's given up on you and is coming to live with me, Sunshine, Jessica Alba, and Jennifer Love-Hewitt.

Keep in touch, bud!!

Welcome back, its nice to see some of the old members returning.

Sparky, I was wondering where Jessica had gone. She went to get milk and never came back...... darn it Sparky she was mine.

Yea, Jessica stopped by my house and asked for a ride down to Sparky's and I was Like ummm OK :) so I dropped her off when I picked up the Tires, I think i Might have gotten the short end of the stick but then I start to think Hmmm what would it be like if all them ladies were ragin at the same time then I was Happy with my TIres. Anyways Welcome back I'm Laph glad to meet an golden Oldie ;) so guess that about it for now.

Well, good to hear your still playing hockey!!! The d*$# Wings got knocked out in the first round, but at least the Carolina team brought home the Cup!! (and me, moved to Louisiana, so I STILL haven't seen or touched it..........probably had a chance with a little day trip to Raleigh). Good to see ya back.

Back