Why we are in trouble in America

I don't need to click it. I heard all about it this afternoon.

Unbelieveable.

Yeah,
We should all just sit back and watch the game on TV. The goverment will protect us.....right?

Yeah, no threat? (darn computer doesn't show sarcasm well enough). I guess we'll just wait until they crash a another plane into a building. Isn't this basically what happened last time. Students on visas. We need to stop student exchange programs, its an easy entry into the U.S. for potential terrorists.

dropseys said:
Yeah, no threat? (darn computer doesn't show sarcasm well enough). I guess we'll just wait until they crash a another plane into a building. Isn't this basically what happened last time. Students on visas. We need to stop student exchange programs, its an easy entry into the U.S. for potential terrorists.

Why not post their pictures? Let the public know what is going on. They sure did that for the abortion clinic bomber and olympic park(alleged) bomber.
Are they just too PC?
Who is going to be held accountable when and if these men kill our citizens?
I still can't believe that the media has buried the story of the Isamic man to target and killed the Jewish people in Washington state. That was an act of terror yet it hardly got any news coverage at all.

someone finally leaked the names and ages to the press:

The students were identified as:

• El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed Ibrahim, 20

• Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed El Dessouki, 21

• Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali El Bahnasawi, 20

• Mohamed Ragab Mohamed Abd Alla, 22

• Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi El Laket, 19

• Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou El Ela, 21

• Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed El Moghazy, 20

• Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa Abdou, 22

• Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa El Gafary, 18

• Mohamed Saleh Ahmed Maray, 20

• Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad El Shenawy, 17

Humm.. they all sound like good Catholic names

90Xjay said:
someone finally leaked the names and ages to the press:

The students were identified as:

• El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed Ibrahim, 20

• Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed El Dessouki, 21

• Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali El Bahnasawi, 20

• Mohamed Ragab Mohamed Abd Alla, 22

• Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi El Laket, 19

• Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou El Ela, 21

• Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed El Moghazy, 20

• Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa Abdou, 22

• Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa El Gafary, 18

• Mohamed Saleh Ahmed Maray, 20

• Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad El Shenawy, 17

Humm.. they all sound like good Catholic names

I was going to ask if those were all Irish kids until I saw your last line :)

FBI rookies. This is an easy one. Search all the local Wal-Mart, K-mart, Target, etc...discount stores in the area. Cheap American goods are like crack to the Egyptians. No joke. Our Egyptian customers take back loads of that crap with them whenever they come to the US. All pay return excess baggage. It's crazy.

redrooster said:
FBI rookies. This is an easy one. Search all the local Wal-Mart, K-mart, Target, etc...discount stores in the area. Cheap American goods are like crack to the Egyptians. No joke. Our Egyptian customers take back loads of that crap with them whenever they come to the US. All pay return excess baggage. It's crazy.
What is even funnier about that is that all of that cheap American crap is made in China...:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

They're real smart...;)

TwistedCopper said:
Yeah but do they have WallyWorlds in Chinca?

Yup. They have about 50 supercenters and 3 or 4 Sam's clubs.

And what is even more funny that you brought that up, the Chiny Walmarts voted to unionize last month;)

The other half of the Wal Mart junk is made in Pakistan. In light of the recent activity involving Pakistan harbored terrorists, I am now boycotting all products made in Pakistan. Check it where your items are made before you purchase.

redrooster said:
The other half of the Wal Mart junk is made in Pakistan. In light of the recent activity involving Pakistan harbored terrorists, I am now boycotting all products made in Pakistan. Check it where your items are made before you purchase.
Will do.

Back