Washington Wheeler

tallen

OK, I think I pushed the wrong button the 1st time. I'll try this again. Ive been reading this website now for several months and I must say it's the first thing I look at now when I log on. I have been waiting to see a Washington 4wheeler and so far I think I'm the only one. Tell me this isn't so. We have so many great places to wheel that I figured you would be bombarded by northwest wheelers. I just wanted to say HI
image-missing.png
and look forward to many more great logons. By the way my name is Terry and my toy of choice is a 76 CJ7 with a 360 and ARB's front and rear. [addsig]

Let me say Welcome and I wish I could say I was in the PNW where you are. I spent 8.5 years in Alaska and some time in Washington but never really lived there. Glad you came on in out of the cold and joined in the fun here. Many times we have a google of folk just visiting and only a couple of members online. Hope you can get and give to the site and check out the chat room as well. Later Tug
image-missing.png
[addsig]

welcome, sounds like you've got a nice Jeep. enjoy the site, and look me up if you ever feel the urge to 4 wheel in iowa.
image-missing.png
(like anyone would) ~ master[addsig]

Back