Holidays got to be the hardest part of the year for Jeeps

Tug-n-pull

Every time I go out and get in my Jeep it says "Hey man let go play" I get all excited and think yea the trails are good and slick with mud and snow! Then I here from the house Dont forget the christmas party tonight, lets get our last minuet shopping done, put up the tree, remember the christmas box delivery is today, did you remember! Bla Bla Bla!!!!
image-missing.png
All I want to do is get out nd Play for a bit! All my Jeep wants is a little freedom in the hills. Come on Dec. 26th
image-missing.png
Even the board is slow with postings so I guess I am not alone. Later Tug the Grinch[addsig]

Put a wreath on that Jeep, string some lights around the top, and hang a ball on the rearview. If that dosent work, try doing some dognuts (lol) in the mall parking lot, and give 4x4 rides at the Christmas party lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

\nd give 4x4 rides at the Christmas party lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[/quote] Grow you a set and drive amigo! Drive!! Gotto go, my wife just got home.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Yes, I hear you. Just yesterday, I woke up and said to my wife, "Wife, I'm going to go get the Jeep dirty for a bit." She replied with, "Don't forget we're going to my folks at noon" Well, that shot my day. But it was still cool. Because the people that were there are all dirt bikers and 4 X'ers. So we stood around the Jeep and talked about what I want to do to it. [addsig]

Back