Hello there jeepers

LadyJeepFreak

Hey there jeepers. Long time no write or read. I thought I'd stop in and say hello.

I'm still kicking it as a jeep owner through much trial and tribulation. It's an expensive affection for me and I'm not even offroading anymore.

I did change insurance companies and save some money there this month so hopefully that will all transfer directly to the gas tank and I'll be able to quit my third job soon. lol

I miss offroading. They still do it at the local jeep club land but I'm not a paid member this year. I just can't afford the down time on my daily driver.

In a couple of years she will be paid for and I'll buy a nifty little car (fully loaded this time) and keep the jeep for cruising and offroading when I can.

Isn't life crazy anymore? Everything changes so fast and everything is SO expensive.

I feel blessed that I can be mid-class and not poverty level. I'm blessed I have two sometimes three jobs. I know people losing thiers every day. It's so sad. And I know people who have thiers still but can't make enough money to ever get ahead. Shoot, I have family who can't afford to eat above food stamp levels and they don't even qualify for them.

Well what can we do but move on and keep on trucking. I was visiting some old weblinks on my pc today and brought this one up to see that most of the oldies but goodies are still here along with some newbie but goodies.

A big Heya from the ladyjeepfreak chilling the end of this summer out.:D

Good to hear from you LJF!!!!

Are you still traveling overseas quite abit?
I just figured you were gone alot.

We sure have missed your being around Heather!

Please don't take so long to drop by next time.

Hey, Heather, great to see ya' here again!!!!! Missed you much (I know the feelin'.........another 2 years and MY '03 will be MINE!!!!!). Glad to see you still think of us.........don't be a stranger........I know you've got lots to fill us in on. Mudwoman and I now live in Southern Louisiana (ain't life funny???) and I'm quite sure your life has taken some dips and turns..........fill us in!!!!!

Your friends,
the muds

Back