'96 Service Manual

dropseys

Well I won a '96 XJ service manula on Ebay today for total of $53.00. I was ticked I was winning with a $5 bid until 3 today then it was $14 until the last minute and price drove up to $38. Damn last minute bidders. !@#$&#$^(*#)&@_*@*. I don't care i won anyhow. So i look forward to getting this in abotu a week or so. USPS sucks for shipping. It so far has taken them an average of 2 weeks to deliver a cd and a dvd to me. My digital camera should be here by this saturday, but USPS hasn't had any updates since 9/15 saying they receiecvd shipping info from shipper. We'll see. Thanks for the info on the manual. It should be a great help.

Cool glad you got your SM,Man I hear you I hate it when you are the only bidder for days and in the last hour all of a sudden everybody wants it!

Yeah i was J?K. I thought and hoped i was going to win it for $5. I know, i have to learn to play better like the other bidders. Then again I may not have won if i waited till last minute. I only think i won because the high max i set kept me outbidding the other people and time ran out. It was only $2 off what I was going to max out at.

Back