Got my Birthday Present Today!

My upper door sliders came today. I wondered if they'd be here as promised (ordered on the 6th, promised delivery the 10th) since yesterday was Columbus day, but sho' nuff, came home and found them on the front porch! They are pretty sweet! No wind noise when they are closed, and hardly any at all when they are opened, unlike when I unzip or take out my plastic uppers. They've got a decent tint to them, so it shields a lot of sunlight out, too. I kinda figured they'd rattle around, but they don't make a sound. So much better than zippered plastic! And a lot easier to clean when they get dirty, no more worrying about how bad they're gonna get scratched when I wash them!8) Definitely worth the money, as far as I'm concerned.;)

I'd wait until it gets real cold to put them on, they don't allow enough airflow in moderate weather. I bought a set. esed them for a few weeks, then sold them and bought a set of used full hard doors for under $500

I'd wait until it gets real cold to put them on, they don't allow enough airflow in moderate weather. I bought a set. esed them for a few weeks, then sold them and bought a set of used full hard doors for under $500

They seemed to let in quite a bit of air last night when I tried them, and that was with everything else buttoned down pretty tight. Of course, it's 42 degrees this morning, and we prolly won't see over 50 all day, so is that cool enough to use them?:lol:

Congrats Sparky,Keep us Informed on how their holding up.

They seemed to let in quite a bit of air last night when I tried them, and that was with everything else buttoned down pretty tight. Of course, it's 42 degrees this morning, and we prolly won't see over 50 all day, so is that cool enough to use them?:lol:

BRRRRRRRR

Well I am biased. I hate hot weather, and have a window open even on the coldest days.

Back