Some Pictures i snapped yesterday

well me and the girlie decided to get out and take advantage of yesterdays nice weather it was almost 80 here so the doors went off and the top went down .. i'd wanted to get some good pictures of the leaves where fall is setting in but for some reason i didnt take any decent pictures heres a few that semi made the cut 2 pictures of the same scene really i just used the BW feature on the cam but just thought i'd share

-Dana 30 Lockright-Alloy USA Tube Seals-1"TB Spacer-Electric Fan Kit-Flowmaster-Cobra CB w/Firestik Antenna-31x10.50 Durango MT's on Cragar 15x8 Rims- Steer Box Skid-Prothane Trans Mount-K&N Air Filter-Hurst Short Throw- Drilled & Slotted Rotors-1" Daystar BL-Corner Guards-B.F.E. Pin Striping

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lethaldose

Re: Some Pictures i snapped yesterday

You just made me homesick
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!

I like the BW effect. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mud4feet View Post
    You just made me homesick
    yeah its beautiful this time of year around the hills hahah those were taken on the VA/KY line at breaks interstate park nice place to hike around and vist around this time ......... thanks i can also do some other things to get a blue effect but i kept it simple otherday for some reason just didnt have an eye for it other pics turned out just like regular snaps haha
    -Dana 30 Lockright-Alloy USA Tube Seals-1"TB Spacer-Electric Fan Kit-Flowmaster-Cobra CB w/Firestik Antenna-31x10.50 Durango MT's on Cragar 15x8 Rims- Steer Box Skid-Prothane Trans Mount-K&N Air Filter-Hurst Short Throw- Drilled & Slotted Rotors-1" Daystar BL-Corner Guards-B.F.E. Pin Striping

That first shot in B&W is very nice! Good eye! I've always preferred B&W work to color, guess it's the whole contrast/primitive look. My main inspiration was Ansel Adams.

The pics look great!

wish I had cool places to go to like that

Very nice! Thanks for sharing them.

Nice shots. Makes me want to get out this weekend.

95YJ 2.5 - 31s - Shackle lift - Custom Storage, Stinger Bumpers, GPS and Lots to come

thanks guys glad you liked em .... i like BW too i think it lets your imagination paint the picture with what you see adds mystery .... but those were the only ones that turned out decent i just didnt have my game face on otherday hahah ... park was free the day we went but ended up costing us 40 bucks cause somewhere on the trails or buzzing down the road the money worked its way out of my pocket lol