What parts for your Jeep, did you ask for for Christmas?

bigTlilODD

Just wondering if you all ask for certain stuff for Christmas.

I asked for the chrome hood latch kit and stone guards for the lights.[addsig]

Ummmmmm..........hmmmmmmmmmm......wellllllll.....there's not much I can think of that I need..................I guess I could use....ummmmmmmm....A SET OF TIRES LOL and a lift if your feeling generous lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Ps. No 84 and Dingus........I did NOT ask for a bottle of pinstripe remover lol[addsig]

I'm askin for a new soft top, because earlier today I tried takin my doors and side windows off and the zipper messed up. So I'm askin for a new soft top and some other small stuff.[addsig]

mine started making a new clunk today which sounded sorta Transmissionish so I might be asking for a gift certificate to my local transmission shop
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Santa I want my rust to go away. Oh yea and send down a new exhaust system, (from the headers if youre feelin generous), how about a new AX-15, oh yea I want to throw those revolver shackles on... bikini top, new intake, New front and rear bumpers. Thats not too much to ask right
image-missing.png
[addsig]

same here, my jeep has got everything but a soft top. ill have to wait until i run acros a killer deal on one. for now im getting an extra set of rear axles, to go with the extra set of front axles, ill be getting them tomorrow, hope ill never need them, but if i do ill have um.[addsig]

I'm getting nothing for Christmas cause I would rather be bad all year than to try and be good for some little old something for Christmas.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

Back