Now I guess I have to

B192734

So I have been putting off getting new tires and a lift and all that kind of stuff. Kept telling myself I had better things to spend my money on like food, rent, that kind of things. But I guess that fate had a better plan for me. Somewhere in the past week I picked up 3 screws in my tires. One of them is as big as my fingers. No idea where that happened. They can't fix the tires either. Screws too big, in the sidewall, unfixable(?). So I am going this weekend over to 4 wheel parts to get some "4 wheel parts". Looks like I am going to just pony it up and get new tires and a lift finally. See what happens when you buck the fates. They sneak up and put screws in your tires.

So I have been putting off getting new tires and a lift and all that kind of stuff. Kept telling myself I had better things to spend my money on like food, rent, that kind of things. But I guess that fate had a better plan for me. Somewhere in the past week I picked up 3 screws in my tires. One of them is as big as my fingers. No idea where that happened. They can't fix the tires either. Screws too big, in the sidewall, unfixable(?). So I am going this weekend over to 4 wheel parts to get some "4 wheel parts". Looks like I am going to just pony it up and get new tires and a lift finally. See what happens when you buck the fates. They sneak up and put screws in your tires.

Must be karma...........be sure to post pics!!!!

Just EmptyEveryPocket.........:funny:

Looks like I'm gonna go in on saturday to buy stuff. That'll be one expensive weekend. And "they" say you should budget. What a bunch of hooey! Way more exciting to do it this way and eat rice for a week.

I'VE DONE THAT!!! I've ate rice for a week straight...Better have something to mix it with cause it gets old quick when theres nothing in it..^.^ A1 thick and hardy will do it buddy!! :p Yes must get pictures.

So, whatchya gonna get?

Not totally sure. I'm kind of debating between 3 or 3.5 inches. That's going to be deciding factor on which tires I get as well. I was thinking that if I get the 3 I'll probably get 31's. Maybe. I guess I'll see how much money I can come up with.

BDS has a nice lil 3 inch suspension lift where you get the coils in the back if you don't already have them and thats for 700-800, and a 3 inch lift where you just get the spacer block in the back and the AAL.

Back