Holiday Wish List

laxpug19

Today i went through the quadratec holiday book, and picked some stuff out... figuring this is my last xmas in the house maybe the rents will hook it up... i asked for

hesco high flow throttle body spacer 62mm
funnel ram intake system
tough stuff hood rack and lighting kit
solid billet shifter nob
kc stone guards for fog lights
yellow top optima battery

thats about it im also gonna ask for new exhaust...

this is a wish list...dont think im gonna get all these ill be lucky if i get one or 2

Cool.

I'm poor, so all I'm gonna ask Santa for is:
Fuzzy Dice
5 Panel Mirror
8 ball gear shift knob
Unleaded Gasoline
and some tube socks.

Im broke as a joke so,

Some steel from a junk yard to make a:
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Brush Guard
Rock Sliders
Light Bar
Roof Rack
Tire Swing
Body Armor

I figure if santa can swing me about 200 dollars I can get enough steel to make all that. SANTA I NEED STEEL! Give this smithy some...YAR

I am really poor. Santa stoped droping off lumps of coal long time ago because thats all I ever asked for, said there was too many bad kids in the world and he needed a few tons in reserve. (I needed it for heat.) El Cheapo!

So here’s what I am going to:
Steal Laxpugs funnel ram intake system and kc stone guards for fog lights off of his jeep,
Hit up Mingez's next and siphon all the gas from his jeep
And finish my holiday shopping at Dorvin’s pick and pull jeep shop.

Last edited:

i'll prolly get a lump of coal hahahah

nah aside from the bouncing baby girl that will fly out of her momma around the holiday ... i'm hoping to get myself into some new rims and tires

15x8 Rock Krawlers 3.75"bs

32x11.50 R15 Mastercraft Courser MT's

and maybe a set of fog lights ... but this is all depending on what breaks between here and there i get kicked in the taint everytime i plan to buy summin LoL

Steal Laxpugs funnel ram intake system and kc stone guards for fog lights off of his jeep,

hahahahhaha:lol: good idea maybe ill get some hood locks

Utah Jeepster, that post slayed me!
I checked out the steel yard and found alot of good steel today and 2x2 quarter inch tubing is 5.79 a foot. and they have lots of good steel mesh and stuff to make bumpers and so forth, lots of tubes.

Cool.

I'm poor, so all I'm gonna ask Santa for is:
Fuzzy Dice
5 Panel Mirror
8 ball gear shift knob
Unleaded Gasoline
and some tube socks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..............gotta have those tube socks!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im asking Santa to keep all my friends and family from getting butt-hurt because I spent all their christmas present money on the rest of my LCG kit,... I really don't want to be divorced for a third time,... you think if I wrap the box up and throw a pink seat cover, an Indigo Girls CD, and a couple of terrain maps with shortcuts to the mall highlighted in it she'll believe it is really for her???

Probably not,....

Now what I want for Christmas is a really good, and really cheap divorce attorney!!!!

Here's wishing all of you a happy Thanksgiving. I have enjoyed getting to know each of you, and hope to cross your path's someday on a trail.

My list included bumpers (Kilby first choice), lift (gave them options there too ;)) bikini/duster combo, rocker gaurds, and some little things. And I pretty well know I wont get any of it. But it doesnt hurt to ask, right??

Nathan

I am really poor. Santa stoped droping off lumps of coal long time ago because thats all I ever asked for, said there was too many bad kids in the world and he needed a few tons in reserve. (I needed it for heat.) El Cheapo!

Uh Santa, I'd also like a Benelli Nova 12 gauge.

Back