Price

Dorivin

Just wondering how much you all think my jeep would go for.

Its a 1996 2 door 4 wheel drive Jeep Cherokee
2.5L
160,000 miles on it
Carpet has been removed
No head liner but has been replaced with Rhino Liner
Sony MP3/WMA Front jack for a MP3 player Cd Player
Off Road lights up front
Back stop light has been moved to the top so a Tire mounted on the back wouldn't obscure it.

That's high miles and it being a 4 cyl won't help. Does it have A/C? 5 speed manual or Automatic?

How's it run? Any leaks/noises? Rust? Steering tight?

DO you need an inspection where you are? Will it pass for a new owner?

All pertinent questions that will affect your price.

Ok, I ripped out the carpet because just like in a wrangler there are small holes in the floor board where water will rise up and drain out. So it was midlewing.
Its a 5 speed
Only thing I know I need to fix on the engine other then a new serpentine belt is the exhast has pea holes in it, So it whistles sometimes.
Starts up with no waiting on it to turn over.
Theres no rust at all anywhere on the body.
Steering is as tight as a virgins wohoo!
It'll pass inspection 2 points from perfect.
I don't wanna sell it but its an option due to me being $1140 in the hole...

I don't wanna sell it but its an option due to me being $1140 in the hole...

DO NOT SELL YOUR JEEP FOR THAT REASON!!!

Find another way, unless you have Vito coming after you with a pipe wrench.
You will live to regret it. Do something to turn some quick cash. Take a Chain saw and offer to cut limbs or sell firewood to people, deliver pizzas for a couple months. Think of some skill you have and use it to turn some cash to pay the debt.

I have made alot of side cash this year doing welding repairs/projects, cutting down dead trees and hauling them off for people who can't afford a professional service, selling concessions at 4th of July and Parades.

Just don't sell your Jeep for that small amount of debt.
You'll regret it later...I promise.

I am guessing your thread about painting your Jeep means now you don't have to sell it to raise the money you needed.
catch us up on what developed;)

I am guessing your thread about painting your Jeep means now you don't have to sell it to raise the money you needed.
catch us up on what developed;)
He's selling it for the paint job duh!

Lol, well the whole selling it thing kinda ran through my mind for a while and then I was talking to me da today, and I was like "This thing is to relible and to bad ass to sell...! It may be a ugly and small little beast but I can't beat having it look like 10000 bucks with a kick ars paint job! Hes also going to help me sand down the wheels and paint them a shiney black so it looks pro, and touch up the fender flares and possible show me how to use a welder YAY!

Back