History Channel Jeep Show

I recorded a show on my DVR this weekend from the History Channel called "Man and Jeep". It was a documentary on the history of the Jeep. Only an hour long, but had lots of good info in it, as well as tons of old footage of the military testing the first Jeeps. Man, they punished those things!! I've searched ahead on the satellite listings and don't see it coming up again anytime soon, but I'll keep an eye out for it and let you guys know if it's going to be on again. Did anyone else happen to see it? Pretty good show, IMO.8) I'll also see if I can figure out how to record it to a VHS tape. Then if any of you want to see it, I'll get a copy out to you....for educational purposes only, not for profit (to clear myself of any copyright infringement). One of these days I'll upgrade my DVD player and get a DVD-R so I can get rid of the VCR for good, but until then, I need to figure out how to crochet the wires and cables into a good sweater behind the entertainment center and get my VCR to record off the DVR.:lol:

i seen about 15 mins of it. i did like you and searched ahead (comcast digi. cable) and found a re-air at 11:00 that night, so i set my DVR to record it and now i have it for keeps, hehe. very good show.

Back