The OFFICIAL Random thread

Hey, whats wrong with knickers? And dont get me started on my suspenders! Why, I remember this one time when I was a little lad.............

:lol:

When your suspenders got caught in your cotton gin?

Hey There! Today is Mud and my anniversary! Happy anniversary Mudman- it's been four of the best years of my life. Oh- and I have I thanked you lately for bringing me to stinkin' southern Louisiana? Just kidding- I'd follow you anywhere-obviously. Somehow this posted under Mud's name- but this is Mudwoman here- too confusing for my teeny little brain.

wings in 4 over dallas....

I'm dreading the summer sports season.... baseball, golf, and other non-sports.

Whats wrong with baseball? I know its boring to watch sometimes, but it is still my favorite sport, besides croquet. (just a hint of sarcasm, but baseball is my favorite sport!)

Whats wrong with baseball? I know its boring to watch sometimes, but it is still my favorite sport, besides croquet. (just a hint of sarcasm, but baseball is my favorite sport!)

Oh god, you don't want to get me started on baseball and why I don't like it. LOL!
It's the only sport where many players never get a heart rate above 80 bpm.

Debates amongst my circle of friends abound with whether or not it should even be considered a sport. It's the darts, bowling, golf, baseball, soccer, basketball, football, hockey, fighting progression. Darts being the bottom-end of "sports" and football, hockey, and fighting sports being the most physically demanding.

But mostly, games are snoozers. I've fallen asleep the last 2 games I attended. Remember that Rockies v. Padres game? 22 innings! 22 innings and it was a 2-1 win for CO! Rockies are back at Petco Park, where the wheels first came off

Remember this? That would never happen at an NFL, NHL game.
[YT="Rubber neck at baseball game"]M0SmqNGESPg[/YT]

Hey, Mingez, you forgot about Poker!!!! Now, THERE'S an exhausting, physically demanding "sport"!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always wondered why the "ESPN's" (the OCHO!!!) are loaded with Poker tournaments........I always thought gambling was something you did on sports, not a sport itself!?!?!

Back