The OFFICIAL Random thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: Congrats on the 5 year old! :purple: I don't know why your wife didn't want to participate with the Birthday Occasion. :roll:

A little pinguin was driving his JEEP down town and heard an funny noisein the engine, so he went to the nearest machanic. the machanic says he'll look it over and to come back in a half hour.
The little pinguin goes out shopping and stops at the local ice cream parlor and orders an ice cream cone. A half hour past by and the little pinguin goes back to the machanic and asked if he figured out what was wrong with the JEEP? the machanic says yeah you blew a seal. the little piguin says no i just ate some ice cream!

FYI, I am going to be a daddy, again. I am hoping for a little girl this time, along with everyone in my family, but it wont really matter if its a boy or not. We have had a girls name picked out for 6 years, but we have no idea about a boys name.

We have a name picked out, now we just need to find out which one we will be using.

My 4 year olds name is Alden. We didnt tell anyone what the name was with him, and our families about came unglued wanting to know what it was. We will do the same with this name. They are both not common names. Sorry, Steel!

I figured I'd just like to mention that this forum rocks for not caring that Mingez is double-posting like no other. Every other forum I've ever been to bans people for that stuff. Go Jeepz.com!

Back