The OFFICIAL Random thread

Anyone looking for a job?

image-missing.png

whatch ya got good to eat in there?

you got any biscuits?

I like them french fried tators...mmmmhhmmm....

Stinkin' ferry's broke down AGAIN!!!! And they don't know what's wrong with it (figures..............DOT mechanics!!). My pleasant 15 min. drive-10 min. ferry ride-5 min. drive to work has turned into an hour and a half - through the city and it's traffic (Baton Rouge) - return to the rat race. ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

so why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?:lol:

I hope they get it fixed soon...8)

My favorite German word is flugenclapper. Gee I hope I spelled it right? I think there's one of those two dot things over the U.:lol: :lol:

Stinkin' ferry's broke down AGAIN!!!! And they don't know what's wrong with it (figures..............DOT mechanics!!). My pleasant 15 min. drive-10 min. ferry ride-5 min. drive to work has turned into an hour and a half - through the city and it's traffic (Baton Rouge) - return to the rat race. ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You need a really long snorkel!!!

My favorite German word is flugenclapper. Gee I hope I spelled it right? I think there's one of those two dot things over the U.:lol: :lol:
Not sure what a flugenclapper is, but the "2 dots" in the German language are called umlauts. They add accent to certain vowels. The symbol "ß" is called an eszett, is is used in place of a long or sharp S, often where there would be two S's in the English language.

Damn I learned something in three years of German :D

Oh, and most importantly, to ask for a beer:
Ein beer bitte ;)

Back