The OFFICIAL Random thread

image-missing.png

Any parent with a young athlete in contact sports needs to watch this video - and share it with your child. This is part of the mandatory concussion training from our county school system. Every young athlete and their parents are required to attend the session before they can even try out for a sport. It's 11 minutes long, but so worth watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0xJT53SZqQ]E:60 Second Impact - YouTube

Last edited:
they still use them in texas too. out in the small counties and towns. some mail carriers use the left hand drive cherokees too

superj said:
they still use them in texas too. out in the small counties and towns. some mail carriers use the left hand drive cherokees too

I remember our Batallion Commanders in the corps used to be driven in them.

in texas, some sheriffs are allowed to use their own vehicle and the department will outfit it to be a law enforcement vehicle. i have seen a wrangler, a long time ago, dressed in black and white

We have a couple of xj police jeeps here in my town one is k9 and there are a few xj city workers and a couple xj Emergency managment

I an in college. I have 2 more years but I am going to go through the police academy in September and cut my education short.

Sent from my Exhibit using Jeepz

extra-medium said:
I an in college. I have 2 more years but I am going to go through the police academy in September and cut my education short.

Sent from my Exhibit using Jeepz

awesome man :) go for it, i have always wanted to be a police officer

Last edited:
stock axles with 39.5 iroc ss tires?????

I just recently bought a 04 wrangler x. It has a rough country suspension kit installed, and 39.5 iroc ss tires. I was told that my axles are stock, how are these axles supporting 39.5 irocs?????????????

ScubaDude said:
I'm a junior in high school and I've already got senioritus!

That's cute! Your feet reach the pedals already? :)

Sofmore in high school. I plan to have my license by the end of march. Hopefully my jeep will be done by the time I get my license.

Back