The OFFICIAL Random thread

It's doing your drawing using only dots. Takes a very very long time to draw but looks very cool

check out what they were handing out at a car show i went to today

image-2299985467.png

gynormous watch for motorcycles magnets lol

The first bumper stickers appeared shortly before World War II; they were flag-like, and attached to the bumper by wires.
One online source credits the current bumper sticker to Forest P. Gill, a silkscreen printer from Kansas City.

I used to draw a lot and was good at it but I just lost my creativity. I whent to school for welding and fabricating. got cretified In mig tig and stick. I love to weld stainless and aluminum. Going to save money and get my own welder some day so I can just build and repare stuff out of my garage.

Since I sold my jeep in November because of a money crunch, I really feel that I lost part of who I am. It's kinda like ,that machine expresses me. like a dog on achain that yearns to run through the woods chaseing rabbits.Thats how I feel right now. I look at the cherokees, and know that what I need as far as toweing capabilities,and comfort . that is what I need. but it's not me, The wrangler is the jeep for me,to heck with the cherokees.Gotta get me anouther jeep.

Hang in there girl. I waited 40 years to get my first one. Long story. You will get another. When the right one comes up for sale you will know it and have the ability to buy it.

gennybro said:
Since I sold my jeep in November because of a money crunch, I really feel that I lost part of who I am. It's kinda like ,that machine expresses me. like a dog on achain that yearns to run through the woods chaseing rabbits.Thats how I feel right now. I look at the cherokees, and know that what I need as far as toweing capabilities,and comfort . that is what I need. but it's not me, The wrangler is the jeep for me,to heck with the cherokees.Gotta get me anouther jeep.

do what you gotta do, we are all here for you

Hang in there girl. I waited 40 years to get my first one. Long story. You will get another. When the right one comes up for sale you will know it and have the ability to buy it.
I'm a guy ,but thats ok. This forum is good stuff,yall have a positive attitude, and that is what is needed. When the mud gets deep,I know I got some jeepers to help me out,thanks.

My apologies sir. Guess I should pay attention before I push the send button. Damn autocorrect. Since I have been on this forum I have noticed how much more of a family this is compared to any other I have stalked. Nothing but good wishes your way.

I'm getting the itch. I've had my Jeep 8.5 years and have started looking at the shiny new ones. I know i've put a lift and tires on mine to make it just the way I want but the new Rubi's are calling my name. And they come stock with 32" tires so I wouldn't have worry about bigger tires for awhile. I could trade mine in and afford just about any of the new models with all the options. I like the COD edition but wouldn't buy it because of all the COD badges all over it. And it's overpriced but it looks B..A...
I think the black Rubi would be perfect. Maybe this summer.

I got a job today :D im an expediter at applebees :) however my cj has mixed feelings about it, its happy i will have money to spend on it, its not so thrilled about the parking sopt next to the dumpster :/ at least it gets to park next to a coworkers cherokee!

I have to brag on my kid for a minute. Tryouts for boys' lacrosse were this week, Mon-Wed. My 15-y-o freshman has practiced lacrosse a lot, but hasn't played on a team yet. He wasn't able to make the first two days of tryouts due to a countywide mandatory concussion training session, but he had 90 minutes today to show his stuff. He made JV! :D I'm really excited for him!

Back