The OFFICIAL Random thread

Ha ha ha

Going to pick up a motorcraft carb today, help an guy get his bronco running, and go ROLLER SKATING (oh ya, boogey nights!!)

I can tell this is going to be a long day. I hate working weekends. I wouldn't mind my job if I only worked Saturday or Sunday, but having to work both sucks. I guess I can't complain too much since I am getting a pay check.

2582658_f520-1.jpg

:O who coulda guessed they would find a bunch of weapons at a gun shop? shame... shame...

superj said:
Ha ha ha

Going to pick up a motorcraft carb today, help an guy get his bronco running, and go ROLLER SKATING (oh ya, boogey nights!!)

roller skating lol are you any good at it? i can only use roller blades, me using roller skates usually results in me doing some sorta but plant on the ground lol

here in florida! got rain this week it wasnt much but theres mud!

I was forced to get muddy, I know it sounds weird just hear me out. the rain from the pervious night had filled the ditches up with muddy water. The ditch is wide , about 15 feet. I was north bound traveling 40 mph (5 under I think) and a minivan decided not look when it pulled out of a neighborhood. She was square in front of me and very close, having a car a little bit ahead of me in the lane to my right, I couldn't swerve that way. he was smaller, so he had a shorter stopping distance, and was slowed to next to me so my only choice was swerve for the ditch. Amazingly I have no damage and I learned where not to press my horn if I want it to make sound. I had that water flying though. The van didn't stop to check on me, but another car did, he was pretty impressed when I just drove out. The water wasn't quite to my door so it wasn't too deep but it was still strangely fun.

And that was my story of my drive home from school.

roller skating lol are you any good at it? i can only use roller blades, me using roller skates usually results in me doing some sorta but plant on the ground lol

we had three skating rinks within bicycle distance from 6th grade to 10th grade, and one within walking distance. plus, i had a paper route that whole time so i could afford to skate 5 or 6 nights a week. we lived in the skating rink probably 9 months a year.

from 3rd to 6th grade, we lived by an ice skating rink in austin, at one of hte malls so i can ice skate ok. i can do inline skates too but not like quads. i am a dancing skating machine at the roller skating rink. if chuck norris and i were there together, the building would explode, ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
superj said:
we had three skating rinks within bicycle distance from 6th grade to 10th grade, and one within walking distance. plus, i had a paper route that whole time so i could afford to skate 5 or 6 nights a week. we lived in the skating rink probably 9 months a year.

from 3rd to 6th grade, we lived by an ice skating rink in austin, at one of hte malls so i can ice skate ok. i can do inline skates too but not quads. i am a dancing skating machine at the roller skating rink. if chuck norris and i were there together, the building would explode, ha ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

hahaha! confident? cause last i heard chuck was a one man show

i wonder if you smoked coffee grinds if it would be like smoking cheap crack ? .... street market would be all messed up LoL .... also why cant i win the damn lotto ! i pick what sound like winners i try to picture the announcer saying the numbers as i choose them and MAN i have some good ones and then the beotCH never pics the ones i did .. its always defeat

Speaking of Lotto.... I once wake up early in the morning and drove to 7 Eleven, checked the winning numbers, got a ticket with th n umbers on it and then mixed it with the bunch that my wife purchased that week..... the rest, you can only imagine. I almost got killed.

just got a new quadratec book in the mail today... now im going to be day dreaming all day in class of what im gonna do to that dirty little xj in the next month or two, sorry if that sounded a little suggestive lol

Last edited:
ha ha ha, it was tough day that day, ha ha ha

Momma wasn't happy at all! It would be funny if she would have told me to take a hike thinking that she was rich....... I got to admit it that it was one of the craziest jokes I pulled on somebody. It was also the cruelest.....

I love a good prank, I just pulled on on my cousin.
I got a FedEx delivery notice that they stick on the door when they leave your package and left it on his door and I checked under package location Left at back door. He's still confused

I love a good prank, I just pulled on on my cousin.
I got a FedEx delivery notice that they stick on the door when they leave your package and left it on his door and I checked under package location Left at back door. He's still confused

LOL LOL Reminds me of my poppy chasing his tail......

Back