The OFFICIAL Random thread

Hey guys,
Some of you were asking me about battery boxes.... Well, I have made some in the past out of billet. Here are some pictures of them. Let me know what you think:

Attachments

• optima  with spider.jpg
    optima with spider.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
  • spider web.JPG
    spider web.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Confederate flag.JPG
    Confederate flag.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Jeep.JPG
    Jeep.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 148
  • mopar.JPG
    mopar.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 145

Hey guys,
Some of you were asking me about battery boxes.... Well, I have made some in the past out of billet. Here are some pictures of them. Let me know what you think:

Take that China and your mass produced trinkets.....LMAO
:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades:

Ghost Rider said:
Hey guys,

Those are sick. What are you selling them for?

image-1394367065.jpg

had a car seat, stroller and baby in my cherokee for the first time today lol

oh yeah lol floped it on its side, jk its my niece, she is the only person id ever put car seat lines on my bench seat for lol safety first, i live that little tike :)

(picture just came out sideways lol)

oh yeah lol floped it on its side, jk its my niece, she is the only person id ever put car seat lines on my bench seat for lol safety first, i live that little tike :)

(picture just came out sideways lol)

You re a great uncle!

yep its pretty crazy around here right now, lots of high school and college kind buzzin around all over, im taking this as a family vacation this time around, my niece and sister are in town for the week, wont be wheelin much this week, oh well theres a couple car shows im plannin on going to tuh make up for it lol

yep its pretty crazy around here right now, lots of high school and college kind buzzin around all over, im taking this as a family vacation this time around, my niece and sister are in town for the week, wont be wheelin much this week, oh well theres a couple car shows im plannin on going to tuh make up for it lol
If ever happen to be around Orlando on a Friday or Saturday evening, check out the Old Town car show. Around 300-500 cars every weekend. Have fun

orlando is a couple hours away but ill try to make my way down there some day :)

orlando is a couple hours away but ill try to make my way down there some day :)

I am about 90 minutes away also but once in a while we make it a day trip on the Jeep. Smoke few cigars on the way there and back, check out the cars. In a way, it is cheap entertainment. 30 bucks for gas, cooler full of drinks and snacks. Life is good.

i am glad to be home. going to six flags is expensive. hotel, gas, food, tickets, parking, that stuff adds up when your not looking

superj said:
i am glad to be home. going to six flags is expensive. hotel, gas, food, tickets, parking, that stuff adds up when your not looking

ive never been to a six flags, did you and your family have fun?

Back