The OFFICIAL Random thread

i am glad to be home. going to six flags is expensive. hotel, gas, food, tickets, parking, that stuff adds up when your not looking
Few years back I took my girls to a baseball game to watch the Devil Rays. I had "FREE" tickets..... It was just the three of us because my wife didn't wanted to go. By the time I payd for parking, snacks, food, drinks, peanuts, cotton candy..... Over two hundred dollars to go to a "FREE" game. But spending time with the kids and family is priceless!

Got the chance to get boat out today weather been so nicethey told me I got to work 12hr days all next week. I need the extra cash but with the weather gettin warm and I got to work on the hotest job in our shot but I like it lol part 1645 dagree part that are 500lb makes for an interesting day

Got the chance to get boat out today weather been so nicethey told me I got to work 12hr days all next week. I need the extra cash but with the weather gettin warm and I got to work on the hotest job in our shot but I like it lol part 1645 dagree part that are 500lb makes for an interesting day

Darn thing I got signal every where else but my own home
Cell phone technology still years behind..... Same at my house. We have several spots where we can use the cell from. The rest of the house you must forget about it.... Even in the "good" spots, if I turn my head while talking to someone I loose them. Sometimes that is a good thing/excuse...LOL

Here an old trick we used ot do body lifts on truck go by some hocky pucks drill holes in then for the bolts and there u go body lift just a topic to talk about lol

some people do that on jeeps too. i had read about it

i have a buddy at school who did that to his f-150 and he works at a ice skating rink and gets lots of pucks so he is the guy to talk to if your looking for a puck lift lol he has made a small business of it, he has lifted like 2 or 3 trucks so far

ha ha ha, thats the way to do it.

an old boy friend of my sister's worked at a local 4x4 shop. he said some lifts come with an extra puck and bolts. he would collect them up and lift his friend's trucks for free once he got enough pucks and bolts.

i texted him really quickly. hopefully he will get on and let us know he is ok. i just did it so no response yet

Thanks superj. Just wanted to make sure everything was ok in the family.

yup, a few of us have each other's numbers so in case of trouble or anything, we can get a hold of each other.

i guess having a jeepz phone listing would be good if we could make it locked so not every one could access it. have to come up with some kind of rules for that though.

Back