The OFFICIAL Random thread

you just don't get it! He wants summer sausage, how could this thread have gone so horribly wrong.

You know penguins don't only live in the Antarctic. Firefighters in Massachusetts make roughly 45k. And I'm wearing a blue shirt.

You know penguins don't only live in the Antarctic. Firefighters in Massachusetts make roughly 45k. And I'm wearing a blue shirt.

Word on the ice berg is the penguins are Good n Plenty pushers, and the firefighters wear NASCAR cool suits so that's why they get less moo-law. As for the skirt , well what ever floats your dingy. Lol.

Why is it called an Electrical "SHORT" when it takes so "LONG" to find it and fix it?

What flavor is traffic jam?

my son says its "Car-B-Q"... however "rubber-neck" , "carbon-monoxide", and "damn tourist" could also be accepted as viable answers.

Just had New 4:88 gears put in my truck which is nice... But, now have to do a break in procedure 15-20 miles at 50 mph or less, cool for 30 mins, repeat till 100 miles is done. Then 65 or less for 400 miles with no trailering or loads. ... I'll be glad to get it behind me.

National parfait day!!

image-missing.png

Last edited:

He failed.

A man running a race passes the runner in second place. What position is the man in?

I've never been wrong, till I thought I was wrong,then found out I was mistaken.

Back