The OFFICIAL Random thread

Ok, I finally figured out what the random thread is all about. It's for nut jobs like me. I get crazy ideas and some times they work and sometimes they dont, kinda like my cooking witch has been refered to as science experiments. The deadliest one that scared the hell out of me was when I went and purchased a new microwave and decided to have eggs for breakfast, so I put 2 eggs in the oven and set it for 2 minutes. Well cooking eggs in the shell is not a good idea, it blew the door of my brand new oven.
So that being said, I may be dangerous in the kitchen.
Ok so I have an outdoor thought. I purchased this snowblower which has hardly been used for 400 dollars, the paint isnt even chipped on it, thought I got a good deal. So I was out in the garGE TODAY AND GOT TO THINKING ABOUT THE WALNUTS THAT ARE GOING TO BE FALLING SHORTLY AND i HAVE 5 WALNUT TREES ON NY LAWN. It,s a pain rakeing them, then vavoom the snowblower caught my attention, pick up the walnuts with the snowblower. Hmmmmmmm

Ok, I finally figured out what the random thread is all about. It's for nut jobs like me. I get crazy ideas and some times they work and sometimes they dont, kinda like my cooking witch has been refered to as science experiments. The deadliest one that scared the hell out of me was when I went and purchased a new microwave and decided to have eggs for breakfast, so I put 2 eggs in the oven and set it for 2 minutes. Well cooking eggs in the shell is not a good idea, it blew the door of my brand new oven.
So that being said, I may be dangerous in the kitchen.
Ok so I have an outdoor thought. I purchased this snowblower which has hardly been used for 400 dollars, the paint isnt even chipped on it, thought I got a good deal. So I was out in the garGE TODAY AND GOT TO THINKING ABOUT THE WALNUTS THAT ARE GOING TO BE FALLING SHORTLY AND i HAVE 5 WALNUT TREES ON NY LAWN. It,s a pain rakeing them, then vavoom the snowblower caught my attention, pick up the walnuts with the snowblower. Hmmmmmmm

Cooking witch is a dangerous thing.

Would you be picking them or throwing them? I saw a video on a fruit picker that used a barrel with spikes you run over the fruit that has fallen to the ground. Kind of Mad Max like. It then throws it into a collection bin.
I'd imagine a tennis ball picker might work.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:
trying to come up with an idea, been watching youtube. Gave me a general idea on how to deal with it. these walnuts are a pain that is about ready to happen.

I may decide to get a heavy roller to pull behind the jeep and smash them into the ground. But then the ground can take so much punishment that I'll end up with a crappy lawn Hmmmmmm

whered everybody go? Oh yeah, they went yonder, what a stupid question.

I hear you Gennybro.

I blame pretty much everything on Facebook these days

well hell, maybe it's time to regroup Maybe shove some entertainment into this site. Hmmmmm Maybe jpninpa and I could run a dog and pony bull shit show, LoL Now there's gotta be something there captain, Winners never quit, quiters never win.

This isn't the only forum down on activity.
I'd like to think, that as a collective, we have correctly answered many of the typical issues so many times that others search the answers without asking. So they need not even post.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Hmmm , How about a dateing site or something along that nature. Intregated with the site here, something that stands out like a shineing star. Like the big kids play room. Just a shot in the dark.

Back