The OFFICIAL Random thread

You don't see this often
b1bada40191b8161f78d73a6c8a621a8-1.gif

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

In 1992, 29,000 rubber ducks were lost at sea, and they are still being discovered in unexpected places
Rubber_Duck_Sea_by_whispering_hills_1000-1.jpg

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

It's funny, my ex girl friend showed up last night, comfortably numb in her jamys with blue jammys covered with yellow rubber duckies,

I took a psycho test of 500 questions once, and the doc said I was full of $hit. Would that count against me ?

Took the doors off for the first time today, it feels almost like riding a motorcycle, back doors and top come off in the AM
8f0e9ab35ef3ea19b2aeaf257aae5fdb-1.jpg
753e7d88aae3dcb9d96debd97a375776-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Helped my son take doors and top off. Put it back in 5 min. Rained 15 min. Now he has been driving around all day with friends. Top & doors off. And now there are tornados observed within 20 miles. As i type.

And he’s is over a friends. “I have a tarp over it.”

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited:

oh I hope he is somewhere safe

He came home in time. Sirens went off 15 min later. We stayed in the basement. We were lucky. There were several tornadoes reported. Closest was within 5 miles.
Some services being restored this am.

He came home in time. Sirens went off 15 min later. We stayed in the basement. We were lucky. There were several tornadoes reported. Closest was within 5 miles.
Some services being restored this am.

Glad to hear you are safe, which area are you guys in? I heard it got really nasty last night

Near Beavercreek Ohio
I had no idea how bad it got and how lucky we were. The area is all over the news. Spectators clog the streets. Making it difficult for emergency workers and clean up helpers from doing their jobs.

Last edited:
Back