The OFFICIAL Random thread

Strawberry seeds :)

I always liked this from math class...
image-missing.png

Last edited:

I have spent $36500 on buying 5 Jeeps since 2002.

1992 YJ - $5K (sold)
2000 XJ - $11K (traded)
1988 YJ - $500 (sold)
1991 YJ - $2500 (still have)
2005 LJ - $17500

I'm in no way adding up mods, accessories.

I'm a sick man.

I have spent $36500 on buying 5 Jeeps since 2002.

1992 YJ - $5K (sold)
2000 XJ - $11K (traded)
1988 YJ - $500 (sold)
1991 YJ - $2500 (still have)
2005 LJ - $17500

I'm in no way adding up mods, accessories.

I'm a sick man.

That's pretty good. Through the progressions, I would say that I have more than that in just one. Not to mention a brown Ford outside that cost more than all 5.

Last one for now, don't want to clutter up the thread, but it just fell back into my mind.

A bar joke.
By Saurian.

So there are these two Jeeps, right, and these two Jeeps walk into a bar. And the one Jeep, it's all like, hey, you want a drink, and the other Jeep's like, no, no man, I'm not E85 compatible...

GET IT??? :lol:

just for fun sometime, when ever someone walks up to you and asks you for change,... just as they are about to open there mouth,...

cut them off and ask them for a dollar for the bus. Then watch their face,... friggin hillarious... if you want to go a step further, when they say they haven't got one, ask them for a cigarette,... it just gets better and better...

i know,... I'm an ass....

just for fun sometime, when ever someone walks up to you and asks you for change,... just as they are about to open there mouth,...

cut them off and ask them for a dollar for the bus. Then watch their face,... friggin hillarious... if you want to go a step further, when they say they haven't got one, ask them for a cigarette,... it just gets better and better...

i know,... I'm an ass....
I've done that... more than once. I usually just ask for the cigarette though. If they say "this is my last one", I'll ask if I can have a drag :lol: (no, I wouldn't actually take a drag)

Oh, and Jeepr, when the heck did you take a picture of my boat :confused:

Last edited:
Philly INTL AIRPORT SUCKS THE BIG ONE! I leave for California with new luggage and come back with a busted bag. I HATE PHILLY INTL AIRPORT. Oh, in case you couldn't tell I HATE PHILLY INTL AIRPORT. And let me just tell you, they won't replace or pay for repairs either. I HATE PHILLY INTL AIPORT. Sorry, I will shut up and go to bed before my sleep deprived, travel exhausted behind becomes more delerious. oh and one more thing.................................I HATE PHILLY INTL AIRPORT.

Last edited:

Philly INTL AIRPORT SUCKS THE BIG ONE! I leave for California with new luggage and come back with a busted bag. I HATE PHILLY INTL AIRPORT. Oh, in case you couldn't tell I HATE PHILLY INTL AIRPORT. And let me just tell you, they won't replace or pay for repairs either. I HATE PHILLY INTL AIPORT. Sorry, I will shut up and go to bed before my sleep deprived, travel exhausted behind becomes more delerious. oh and one more thing.................................I HATE PHILLY INTL AIRPORT.

that airport is a pile of crap. The gates have wallpaper falling off of the walls, it's run down inside and alot of the people who work there look like thugs not service personel.

I'd have to agree with on that based on the few hours I spent there last June;)

i just watched Clerks 2 ... starts out kinda slow on the funny but has it moments throughout... for a movie with jay & silent bob in it , it had alot of actual "meaningful cosby show life lesson moments" lol but still pretty funny anybody else seen it ?

Back