The OFFICIAL Random thread

With the rest of the hikers :lol:
That reminds me of the last time we did the Moab Rim trail....
Had a friend from work that was his first time down there with his YJ..Dave, the white one in my video...
Well we start up and this old man..about 65-ish jogs past us as we waited to do the devils crack...as we hit the Z crack he jogs down the hill...as we reached the top to the over look he jogs back up next to us and turns around and heads down the trail again!

IF I could do that....I would be very proud of that kind of acomplishment...heck even making once would be a mile stone!

That reminds me of the last time we did the Moab Rim trail....
Had a friend from work that was his first time down there with his YJ..Dave, the white one in my video...
Well we start up and this old man..about 65-ish jogs past us as we waited to do the devils crack...as we hit the Z crack he jogs down the hill...as we reached the top to the over look he jogs back up next to us and turns around and heads down the trail again!

IF I could do that....I would be very proud of that kind of acomplishment...heck even making once would be a mile stone!

Sounds like my Uncle Harold. He's pushing 73ish now, and still running the Phoenix marathon yearly. He ran the Boston marathon (his first ever) at the young age of 49. And he finishes with a respectable time, usually in the top 10% overall, and top 2% in his age bracket!:shock: He regularly runs up and down various trails in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Utah.

hey are you saying theres somthing wrong with hikers. how else am i supposed to support my girlish figure. And its cheaper than using the stairmaster at the gym :p
Hell no, I hike occasionally myself... Just not on Jeep trails :lol:

image-missing.png

Don't stare at it people... it's an ancient liberal mind trick :lol:

just a random question
do more than 50% of females ever grow out of highschool mode?

and WTF is up with txt messaging and when somone calls you back not answering but replying to their message left with a txt... AHHHHHHHHHH

This has just made it onto the list of favorite beers. Also on the list, Hoegaarden, and Spaten.

Attachments

• 149039521_489423857_0.jpeg
    149039521_489423857_0.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 213

just a random question
do more than 50% of females ever grow out of highschool mode?

and WTF is up with txt messaging and when somone calls you back not answering but replying to their message left with a txt... AHHHHHHHHHH
That sounds like something a High School girl would say. :lol:

Back