The OFFICIAL Random thread

...which pretty much makes you responsible ;)

and Currupt... get it right... that's PINKO commie democrat from Californ - i - a :lol:

isn't PINKO and Commie redundant?

For example, we all know you're a Nazi, and a Fascist. But I'd never call you a Nazi-fascist libertarian from Mary-land. :D

I was pretty much speachless when I saw this picture. So I thought I'd throw it up here and see what you guys come up with.

Attachments

• doorsoff504.jpg
    doorsoff504.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 168

my dog caught, killed, and ate a squirrel all by herself yesterday.
My wife found the remains and was grossed out big time.

thats cool;)

That's awsome, what kind of dog? My Boxer has caught a couple squirrel. Now she's got the taste and I haven't had to worry about the little *******s eatting my bird food since :)

Hahaha...yeah. I should have used the term "Hoosiers." What do you guys call yourselves?

Damn Hoosiers! JK. :lol:

Hoosiers I guess. Not that theres really a good answer for "what the heck is that" either. But yea...

I was pretty much speachless when I saw this picture. So I thought I'd throw it up here and see what you guys come up with.

Im thinking that the top would be a B**** to take off. LOL. But it definitely needs a lift and tires. And I'm thinking BIG just cuz of how long it is. But look at it this way, you shouldn't need a SYE.

Just got a Pigeon with the pellet gun trying to make a nest in the unfinished addition. wonder how long before a cat finds it :)

Ok, make that 2, the mate was sitting on the ground trying to wake the other up :)

That's awsome, what kind of dog? My Boxer has caught a couple squirrel. Now she's got the taste and I haven't had to worry about the little *******s eatting my bird food since :)

She is part Beagle and some kind of terrier.
The is super quick and agile.

you guys...c'mon. Imus has us forgetting about something real important: The Random Thread.

GO SHARKS!

Back